14 ~ The accident that made dreams come true.

Andrew had gotten into a severe accident which landed him in the hospital. When Garrett saw what happened to him, his heart broke. He stayed by Andrews side everyday in hopes that he would soon wake up. But Garrett got way more out of it then he thought he ever would...

[Garrett Pov]

I sat beside Andrews bed, staring down at his closed eyes and relaxed face. His red hair was poofed up a bit from the bandages but still managed to cover his left eye. One hand was draped at his side while the other was in mine, rarely ever being let go. Whenever I look at him all I can remember, all I can see, is the stupid accident. The way he was left at the scene, the aftermath after he was cleaned up...everything.

*** FLASHBACK ***

I sat on my bed editing this week's new video; will it combo deep fried girl scout cookies. Once I was done this Andrew and I were planning to go see a movie. We didn't know what was playing but we both knew we couldn't sit in either of our apartments any longer.

I smiled a little remembering how awkward he was and how red his face got when he asked me. I didn't know why, I didn't ask any questions as to why, but I thought it was cute. Everything Andrew does is cute, it's always been that way. He could fall down 9 flights of stairs and my heart would still melt.

I looked down at the small script like paper beside me for my stock image voice overs. I only managed to record a few before my phone rang. It was a number I hadn't seen before but something inside me told me I should answer it even though it could probably be some psycho killer.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Garrett watts?" I raised an eyebrow slowly at the concerned voice this person presented.

"It is. May I ask who's calling?"

"This is the LA hospital. We have a Mr. Andrew Siwicki who was just brought in and you're his emergancy contact." That got my full attention right away. I let out a weird choking gasp like sound as the voice continued.

"It was a pretty nasty 3 car pile up, his tumbling into a ditch soon after. He's suffered some major head trauma and a few broken bones. We need you to come down to sign some papers and provide the consent he can't."

"I'm on my way. Don't let anything bad happen before I get there."

"We'll try our very best sir." I hung up and shoved my phone into my pocket, rushing out of my apartment with shoes and a coat in hand. I pulled the boots on as I ran to my car and threw the jacket in the back seat. I put the key into the egnition and turned it, not even allowing the whole car to click on before speeding down the road. There was no way in hell I'd let these people let Andrew die. Not on my watch.

*** FLASHBACK OVER ***

I wiped the single tear that made its way down my cheek away and looked at Andrews. There were still a few cuts and bumps that were almost fully healed along with scars of one's that were fine now and the stitches of one's still in the process of healing. He had a dark bruise under his right eye that never seemed to fade and his leg was held up by a sling with a cast up to his knee and down to his toes. Just looking at him now made everything come back.