1 ~ Saturday morning cartoons.

Garrett and Andrew always spent their Saturday mornings the same way; eating whatever food they could find and watching retro cartoons. But today was different. Today was special. Today was Garretts day and andrew wanted it to be one he wouldn't ever forget.

[Andrews Pov]

I stretched slowly with a light groan, sunlight pouring through the open blinds. I groaned again, remembering I forgot to close them last night. I opened my eyes slowly and looked toward garrett with a small smile. He was still asleep. Perfect.

I gave a gentle kiss to his hair covered forehead and carefully slipped out of his gentle grasp. He frowned slightly so I quickly slipped my pillow into his arms.

I pulled Garretts favourite grey sweat pants that I own and a grey hoodie on before quietly slipping out of our room. We had this tradition every Saturday morning, even before we started dating, where we would always eat breakfast together and watch cartoons. It was childish but we enjoyed it either way. It didn't change once we started dating. But we've been together for a few months now and I wanted to do something special.
Something Garrett would remember.

I left him a quick note and grabbed my car keys. I unlocked the front door and slipped away, locking it behind me. With a smile as big as the sun I walked out of the adorable tiny house and towards my car. If this turns out the way I want it to, I'll automatically become the best boyfriend in the world.

[Garretts Pov]

I woke up to an empty bed. It wasn't that usual. Andrew was probably in the bathroom doing his usual morning routine or making coffee. It was Saturday so I was thinking coffee and breakfast.

I sat up, stretching my arms above my head and kicking the blanket off my bare body. I felt around for my glasses, putting them on with a single flick of the wrist and headed into the bathroom.

"Ew. I look like garbage." I rubbed my eyes and looked in the mirror at myself, which I usually avoided doing. I was growing out my beard again in hopes of looking like chris evans in infinity war but that wasn't going to happen any time soon. I grabbed a razor and some shaving cream and went to work.

It didn't take very long until my face was baby soft again. With that being done, I turned on the shower and jumped in after stripping from my boxers. I quickly showered, taking a swig from the bottle of wine I left in there from the other night, and stepped out. After wrapping a towel around my waist, I walked out and over to the kitchen expecting to see andrew. But I didn't. A wave of sadness washed over me and it only grew stronger when I saw the note.

Garrett,

     I had to step out for a bit. I have some...things I need to do. I made a pot of coffee before I left but you'll probably need to heat it up. I also left a jar of peanut butter and a spoon to tie you over until I get back. When I do, we'll watch our cartoons. I promise.

I love you more then you'll ever know my little huffle puff.

~ Andrew <3

I smiled a little at the last line and grabbed the coffee, after reheating it, the peanut butter and spoon, the note and headed back to our shared room. I placed the food and drink onto my bedside table carefully and pulled my box of secrets out from under the bed. Nobody as seen what's in here, not even andrew. There's just some things I like keeping to myself. I slipped the note he left into it and re locked it, putting it back into place.

I sat back on the bed after getting dressed in a simple pair of boxers and slipping on one of Andrews hoodies that was big enough to fit me, watching YouTube videos to pass the time. Before I knew it I was back asleep again, curling up with Andrews pillow.

[A SHORT TIME LATER]

"Garrett, sweetie, wake up." I felt a small kiss being planted on the side of my face. I smiled a little and rolled over, opening my eyes to be faced with andrew.

"Sorry I was out so long. It was pretty important."

"Where'd you go?" Andrew smiled and bent down.

"You'll see. But only after I get my morning sugar." I felt my cheeks turn a light shade of pink as I closed the gap between us. Every time we kissed it always felt like the first time and it was amazing. Andrew slowly pulled away, both of us gasping for air.

"Alright, follow me but close your eyes." I nodded and stood up, smiling more as Andrew put his hands over my eyes. He carefully guided me through the small house and we soon came to a stop.

"Okay...open." He moved his hands as I opened my eyes with a loud gasp. There was a fort built out of blankets and pillows, fairy lights were the only source of light in the small room. I noticed some of my all time favorite movies, including the entire harry potters series layed out on the coffee table.

There was a bag of Chipotle beside a drink tray filled with Andrews usual drink and what looked to be the butter beer frappachino shane got me in that one video we filmed together

"Oh andrew. You didn't have to--"

"Yes I did. You've helped me through so much these past few months. I wanted to do something special in return. As a thank you." Andrew took my hand in his and guided me over to the fort. There was a small box sitting inside with a yellow bow on it. He handed it to me after we sat down.

"This is also for you." I shook my head.

"Andrew you don't need to do all this. I don't deserve it. He nodded.

"Yes I do and yes you do. You deserve the world garrett. Open it." I let out a soft, defeated sigh and opened the box. I hated when people went all out like this for me. I didn't deserve it.

I moved the yellow tissue paper back to be met with what looked to be a wand. I took it out and raised an eyebrow.

"A wand?"

"Turn it around. It's custom, the only one of its kind." I followed his instructions and turned it around, admiring the wooden details and dark colours, to be met with an ingraving.

A special wand for my special person. I love you so fucking much Garrett Watts.

The one you turned gay, Andrew Siwicki <3

12/17/2017

I couldn't helped but laugh at 'the one you turned gay' part then I couldn't help but cry at the whole thing. He even remembered and put the date to when we started dating, December 17th. A few days before Christmas. He had to be my favorite present of all.

"A-andrew! You made me cry!" He laughed and pulled me into a hug as I used the sleeves of the sweater to wipe my eyes.

"It's my job technically. But only in good, happy ways like this." I kissed his cheek gently as he moved to put in a movie. He pressed play and I snuggled into his side as Harry Potter started to play.

"I know it's not our typical Saturday but I hope you like it."

"I love it, thank you andrew. This is something I definitely won't ever forget." I chuckled at his soft 'yes' and small fist pump to the air. We sat like this the whole rest of the day, me mouthing the words to spells and using my new wand with it.

It was perfect, and I never wanted it to end.