8 ~ Spiders.

Garrett finally moved out of his small, crusty, gross apartment to move into...well, a larger, crustier, grosser, tiny house. With all the clutter and it being so gross he ended up with a spider infestation.

[Garretts Pov]

I thought moving into this tiny house would be fun. I'd be able to organize everything in the house, and with my life, and be able to post videos more regularly. But oh boy was I far from right. This place was a nightmare!

I had more stuff then I originally thought and there was just piles and piles of gross crap everywhere. It wasn't pretty. On top of that I now have an infestation of spiders. Freaking spiders!

"Garrett this is getting rediculous! I moved one box out of the way and three spiders ran out from underneath." I shivered a little at Andrews comment as I tidied  up my bedroom to start recording in.

"I know. I just killed two in the bathroom before I could even pee."

"You have to call an exterminator or something. This is getting out of hand." I laughed and shook my head.

"You think I have the money for an exterminator? I barely have enough money for rent right now Andrew." I sat down on my bed and sighed, placing my head in my hands. I felt the bed dip beside me as Andrew ran a hand up and down my back.

"Hey, hey don't stress too much. I'll help you out its fine."

"I can't let you do that andrew." I looked up to see him with both eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Why not?"

"This is my mess. I got myself into it and I don't want to drag you down with me. I knew this was going to be alot. All this shouldn't be your burden." I frowned more and looked back down. I couldn't ask andrew for anything, especially money. He doesn't need all this weight on his shoulders like I do.

"I don't care how much of a problem all this is. I want to help you garrett. You shouldn't have to deal with all this alone. I hate seeing--" he cut himself off as his eyes went wide and his gaze went from me to the wall.

"What is it?" He lifted his finger and pointed behind me. I turned my head and screamed like a little baby. There was a fat black widow sitting on the wall behind me.

"Jesus Christ holy mother of god! Andrew ew ew ew!!! Get a shoe!" We both jumped up off my bed and took a few steps back.

"Ew you get a shoe! There's probably something hiding in them!" I rolled my eyes and left the room. I found one of my Nikes and picked it up. I gave it a quick shake and sighed when I realized there wasn't anything in it.

"Garrett hurry up its gonna bite me and kill me!"

"I'm coming!" As I was walking back I heard a high pitched scream and watched a very fast red head run out of my room.

"IT'S ON THE RUN! THE DAMN THING IS ON THE RUN!!" He ran straight into the kitchen and stood on the counters. I turned and looked over at him.

"Jesus man, you scream like a girl." He sent a glare my way and snarled.

"It's a black widow! Those things are deadly!" I just shook my head and slowly made my way back into my room. It was on the far side of the wall now, almost to the ceiling. I took a deep breath and raised my arm.

"Garrett be careful!" I smiled a little at Andrews concern.

"I'll try my best--!" Just as I said 'best' I smacked the shoe onto it as hard as I could. The loud thump scared the crap out of me as I stepped back a bit. I let the shoe fall and just stood there for a minute.

"Is it dead?" I felt andrew presences beside me moments later.

"Not sure." I slowly moved the shoe away to see it crushed flat. Both of us sighed and it was nice and quiet for a minute before I heard another scream.

"Holy shit there's another one! Garrett just burn this fuCKING PLACE TO THE GROUND!" I followed Andrews gaze to the window to see a smaller one sitting on the window sill. I pulled my hand backed and smacked it. I squished the shoe against it a few times before pulling it away to see it good and dead.

I felt Andrews arms cling to my waist causing me to chuckle.

"Maybe we should call an exterminator." I looked down at andrew to see him frantically nodding.

"Oh yes, yes yes yes for the love of god yes. I don't care what you say I'm getting one." I laughed and gave him a small, reassuring side hug.

"Let's just go back to your place and find one. That sound good to you?" He nodded and looked up at me.

"Most definitely. You're gonna stay there too. I don't need you dieing from a spider bite." I laughed again and hugged him tighter.

"Alright. Let's go find us an exterminator then."

[So this one's a little shorter and ehh but I got the idea from Garretts newest video and thought it be kinda funny and cute. I couldn't remember what spider was in his house exactly so I went with a black widow cause those things be scary!

Anyway, I got a question. How often would yall want me to upload? I've never really done an imagines book before so idk what would work best. I write these things weeks in advance and whenever I get an idea I write it down. So would yall want one like, once a week or once every two weeks? Idk what I'm doing I suck at upload schedules and staying consistent. I'm also in school right now, i know a dumb overused excuse, and writing a full length Andrew x Garrett right now in my free time cause I'm just loving this so far. So give me yalls input or whatever and thanks so much for reading! <3]