13 ~ The Halloween party.

[So idk how they really met and tbh I'm too lazy to find out so everything in here is my idea of it and not actual facts. This one's also kinda crappy but I wanted to get something out. I'll probably end up deleting it later but if not, oh well! Yall just get a piece of garbage. Enjoy anyway!]

Andrew was at a Halloween party his friend matt held when his world got turned upside down. He barely ever went out, his social anxiety ruined his life, but he's glad he did tonight. For once he's happy he left his house because he met the man of his dreams...

[Andrews Pov]

I walked through the open front door, looking around for Matt. He was the one hosting this stupid thing and forced me to come. We had to dress up too so I just threw on a cape and called it a day.

I walked around a little, giving the people I regonize small waves and the people I didn't a nod. It was pretty crowded. You could tell almost everyone was already drunk. In one corner of the room a group of people, led by Matts friend Caleb, were smoking weed so the place stunk too.

"Andrew!" I turned around and smiled a little as Matt walked up behind me, arms open. I gave him a small hug and a quiet hello.

"To be honest I'm surprised you even showed up."

"I wasn't going to but I haven't left my place in a few weeks and decided fresh air and a fresh environment could do me some good." Matt nodded and pulled away.

"Understandable. Sorry this isn't a very fresh smelling environment though. I tried putting Caleb outside but as you can see, it didn't work very well." I chuckled softly and shrugged.

"It's fine, I'm use to the smell anyway. You've seen the apartment complex I'm in right now." Matt and I let out a loud laugh.

"I almost forgot about that place. I'm sure something illegal is going on in that apartment."

"It wouldn't surprise me. I only ever see them come out at night and when I do its sketchy as all hell." We both laughed again as a taller man walked over. The two of us made eye contact as soon as he stopped walking. The stranger had dirty blond hair, blue eyes I think, round glasses and he had on a yellow and black stripped jump suit. His jawline was pretty chizzled and smooth too. He didn't look bad.

"Garrett! You made it!" Matt and this Garrett guy shared a quick embrace.

"Shane didn't need me for as long as I thought he would have. We finished filming in an hour." Matt nodded and turned to me.

"Garrett, this is my friend Andrew. Andrew, this is Garrett." I nodded and shook his extended hand.

"It's nice to meet you." My voice was soft and shaky, but it was always like that around new people. Especially when they're hot.

"Nice to meet you too. A friend of Matts is a friend of mine. Although, I'm surprised he has any." Matt let out a fake gasp of hurt causing Garrett and I both to laugh.

"How rude! Just when i was going to offer to get you a drink aswell." Matt shook his head, laughing along with us.

"I'll still take a drink. You know what I like." Matt nodded and turned to me after smiling at Garrett who gave a soft thank you.

"What would you like Andrew? "

"I'll just have a beer please. Thank you."

"Perfect. One vodka and coke and one beer coming right up! You two can get to know each other while I'm gone!" Matt walked off over to the drink table, leaving Garrett and I alone.