5 ~ Died and gone to heaven.

[I lowkey based this on an episode of supernatural where the boys go to heaven so sorry if anythings confusing. Also sorry if any ages don't match up. I'm horrible at math..]

Garrett and Andrew lived a long, happy life. They had found the happiness they lost within eachother. But garrett lost his again when andrew passed on. Now that it was Garretts turn, he can finally find his happiness again.

[Garretts Pov]

I gasped and opened my eyes, sitting up on the bed I was laying on. I looked around, my eyebrows raised. I was in my old bedroom of the first house I ever owned. It was my tiny house. Andrew and I bought it from patty a few months after we started dating.

I stood up slowly, even more confused as achs and pains didn't run through my body. I walked into the attached bathroom and gasped. I wasn't old. I wasn't 85, I wasn't sick. I was 29 again. I must be dreaming. I shook my head and ran out of the bathroom.

"Andrew? Andrew!" I searched every room in the house for andrew. He wasn't anywhere to he seen. If i was dreaming, shouldnt he be here?

I hadn't seen him for 10 years. He died at 75 from a sudden heart attack. My happiness was taken away from me. I still remember that day as if it was yesterday...

[FLASH BACK]

I sat on the couch of our two bedroom house, bouncing our 5 year old granddaughter on my lap.

"Grandpa garrett, can we watch harry potter?" I smiled wide and nodded.

"Of course we can!" She curled into my lap and looked toward the TV as I put it on. My beautiful husband andrew walked in as I turned it on.

"Ugh not that again. That's all you've two been watching the past week!" I laughed and shrugged.

"What can I say, she gets it from her grandpa garrett."

"Come watch papa!" Sammy held her arms out for him. He laughed and sat down beside us. Sammys parents, our son Max and his wife Mary, had gone on a work trip for two weeks. Our daughter Jo and her wife Anna watched her the first week and we got her the second. It's been great!

Andrew wrapped an arm around my shoulders allowing me to lean on him better. Sammy sprawled out on both our laps and watched the movie. About an hour in I noticed andrew growing very uncomfortable. He kept rubbing his hand over his chest. I paused the movie which caused both of them to look at me funny.

"Sammy, can you go into grandpa's room and get his phone please?" She nodded and rushed off. I turned my attention towards andrew who's breathing was slowly speeding up.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"M-my chest." He pointed right at his heart which made mine jump into my throat.

"Here grandpa garrett." I took the phone with a small thank you and quickly dialed 911.

'911 what's your emergency?'

"I think my husband's having a heart attack. We need an ambulance." I told them the address and hung up. I told Sammy to got into her room and play while I called Jo.