12 ~ Pumpkin carving.

Garrett and Andrew had been seeing eachother for a while but they weren't exactly boyfriends yet. They just fooled around a little and acted like a couple. This being their first Halloween together as something a little more then friends, they wanted to make it special and memorible for the other. And as they say; two great minds think alike.

[Garretts Pov]

I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. I turned it off, put the key in my pocket and called andrew.

"What's up?" I couldn't help but smile at the sound of his voice.

"Hey, I need your help brining a few things in. Can you come out to the car?"

"Of course! Just let me pull on some shoes." I gave a quick thank you and hung up my phone. I slipped it back into my pocket and opened the trunk, looking at all the pumpkins sitting in a row.

"You look cute today." I looked up and smiled at andrew, a light blush dusting my cheeks.

"Oh stop it." Andrew stood on his tip toes, considering i was taller then him, and planted a small kiss to my nose. I blushed more and gave his head a gentle pat.

"Can you help me bring in these pumpkins?"

"Pumpkins?" I smiled wide and nodded, moving back to the trunk.

"Yea! I thought we could carve some to put on the front porch." Andrew smiled and nodded, grabbing a few.

"That sounds fun! I'll take these. Are you able to bring the rest?" I nodded and grabbed them, closing the trunk.

"Yep I'm good." I locked my car and followed andrew back up the driveway. He pushed the door back open with his foot and walked inside. I followed and shut the door behind me with my foot. I placed my pumpkins on the counter beside the ones andrew brought in.

"Can you grab a garbage bag from the kitchen and lay it on the table while I grab some knives?" Andrew nodded and walked off. I grabbed some knives and a couple spoons to carve with. I placed them on the table after andrew layed out the garbage bag. He placed an extra one on a chair and started bringing the pumpkins over. I helped bring them over then grabbed a couple markers. I sat down across from andrew and handed him one.

"Here's a marker to make life easier."

"Thank you. Do you want me to put on some music?" I nodded and smiled.

"Sure!" Andrew pulled his phone out and put on some music. I cut the top off of my pumpkin and started taking the guts out.

"Hey garrett?"

"Yea?"

"Why don't we keep our carvings a secret until they're done?" I smiled a little and nodded.

"Ooo I like that idea. Let's go with that!" Andrew laughed and started doing his own pumpkin. It was quiet between us besides my soft humming and singing to the music.

"You have a nice voice." I looked up at andrew and smiled a little.

"Really?"

"Yea."

"Oh." Andrew chuckled and looked back down at his pumpkin.

"I hear you in the shower all the time. It's very entertaining. You should sing more often." I shrugged and continued cutting into my pumpkin.

"I don't know, I don't think I'm very good."

"I think you are." I shrugged again and looked up at andrew with a small smile.

"Maybe I'll sing for you then sometime if you think I'm that good." He smiled wide and looked up from his pumpkin.

"I'd like that very much." It went quiet again as we finished up. I did some last minute details and used a towel to clean it up.

"I'm done."

"I'm almost done." Andrew muttered as he finished some cuts. I played on my phone while I waited. Andrew let out a satisfied sound and put his knife down.

"Done!"

"Okay turn on three." Andrew smiled as we grabbed our pumpkins.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!" We turned around our pumpkins and burst out laughing. On mine I carved 'will you be the Harry to my Potter' and andrew carved a simple 'want to be my very first boyfriend' into his.

"Guess two great minds think alike." I smiled and nodded.

"I don't know about you, but my answer is yes." Andrew smiled and grabbed my hand, planting a gentle kiss on it before replying

"And so is mine. I love you so much Garrett."

"I love you too...boyfriend." Andrew blushed as I stood up and kissed him from across the table.

Best Halloween season by far.