11 ~ Thanksgiving.

[Here's a thanksgiving themed one just because it is thanksgiving today where I live. I thought it was a cute idea. Halloween themed updates will continue this month, I have one almost finished for this Wednesday so stay tuned. I hope you all enjoy this little update here and I'll see you again on Wednesday!]

It was finally thanksgiving but garrett just wasn't in the spirit of it. He wasn't able to go see his family and have dinner with them like every year because he couldn't afford a ticket. Lucky for him though he had the best boyfriend on the planet; andrew siwicki.

[Andrews Pov]

I smiled down at my phone. The plan was in motion. Garrett couldn't afford to fly himself to Memphis so I flew his parents to us. What's perfect about it is that he doesn't even know.

"What are you smiling over?" I looked up at the familiar voice and smiled more.

"You." Garretts cheeks turned a light pink as he plopped down on my lap.

"What do you want to do today?" I shrugged and looked at the clock.

"I have to go to the grocery store and pick up some things for thanksgiving tommorow." Garrett groaned and layed his head on my shoulder.

"I don't wanna celebrate this year."

"Why not?"

"Cause my family isn't with me." I frowned and wrapped my arms around him.

"I know baby, I'm sorry. I wish we could have flown out there."

"It just isn't the same without them here, without my mom's baking. It's horrible." I kissed Garretts cheek and moved his head a little.

"We don't have to go all out but can we at least buy a turkey?" He still had a frown on his face but he nodded.

"I guess so. I can't really say no to turkey." I laughed and stood the both of us up.

"Good cause I would have cried if you did. I'm gonna go grab my wallet and shoes from your room." Garrett nodded again and walked over to the front door. We didn't live together yet but I spent most my time at his house. There's was a month however where we lived together. His house was infested with brown widows and it was the best month of my life. Not the brown widows part, that part was gross. The part where we officially lived together was my favorite.

I slipped on a simple pair of nikes and slipped my wallet into the back pocket of my jeans. I pulled on Garretts green jacket that he wears everywhere and walked back to him. The frown on his face turned into an immediate smile when he saw me.

"You're wearing my jacket."

"Its big, warm and comfy. I hope you don't mind." Garrett shook his head and placed his large hands on my waist. Garrett was alot taller then I was and larger too. Not like fat, he wasn't fat, but more muscley and broader then me.

"I don't mind. You look cute in it." He placed a soft kiss to my neck causing me to let out a small, happy sigh.

"Not now garrett, we have shopping to get done. Maybe later." He pulled away with a smirk.

"Allright then but you're keeping the jacket on."

"Deal."

*** AT THE GROCERY STORE ***

"How big of a turkey should we get?" I pushed the cart over to the freezers and peered into them.

"I don't know. A decent size I guess." I looked through them and grabbed the largest, pre stuffed on I could find.