6 ~ Anniversary surprises.

Garrett was Andrews first, well, anything with a man. Right off the bat garrett knew the relationship was special because of that. Andrew was still worried at how people would think of him now that he was different so this anniversary was special. Garrett wanted to show him just how amazing he is.

[Garretts Pov]

I woke up with andrew asleep curled into my side. It's was a beautiful sight, one I never got bored of. He always looked so peaceful when he slept. Like all his problems went away.

Andrew had a lot of problems and he told me all of them. Right now the biggest one being his sexuality and himself. We'd been dating for a year now and he was still extremely insecure about himself. It hurt me to see him depressed and sad all time. So this anniversary, our one year anniversary, was going to be a special one.

I lightly shook andrew awake to get our day started and to get him out of here so I can set everything up.

"Andrew, sweetie, you need to wake up now." He scrunched up his nose and pushed my hand away.

"No. I wanna sleep."

"I do too but we've got a busy day today." I placed a gentle kiss to his soft, red hair. He smiled and opened his eyes, looking right into mine.

"Oh yea. I almost forgot. Happy anniversary pumpkin." I smiled wide at the nickname. I only ever let him call me that because I knew it was out of love and not to hurt me.

"Happy anniversary angel. Can you believe it's been one year already?" Andrew shook his head.

"Still amazes me you've put up with me this long. Thought you would of left by now." Dammit. Today must be an off day for him.

"I would never, ever leave you Andrew Siwicki. I love you too much to not be at your side 24/7." I smiled wide and closed the distance between us. It was a short kiss, but an amazing one.

"I could sence a but in your tone." I laughed and nodded.

"Yea. I need you out of here today. You'll have to go to Shane's or something." He immediately frowned and turned away from me.

"Awe andrew-- don't be like that."

"Its our anniversary and you don't even want to spend time with me." I went to wrap my arms around him but he moved away more.

"Andreeeeeewwwww!!!" I whined as he stood up and started walking away. I quickly jumped up and wrapped my arms around his small waist.

"I'm only asking because I have something special planned but you can't be here to see it. It's a surprise." I felt andrew relax in my arms and turn around.

"Oh. I thought it was something else. I thought you were finally sick and tired of me. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions." I shook my head and smiled.

"It's okay angel. I understand." I let out a giggle at how red his face turned.

"Now, why don't we go have our anual anniversary shower before we have to part ways for a few hours?" Andrew smiled wide and quickly pulled me to the bathroom.

"You know I'm always up for that."

[TIME SKIP]

I dropped andrew off at Shane's house and headed out to run my arinds for the day. I had to buy a new screen and projector for what I wanted to do. My orginals broke during the move.

I bought those first then went out to buy flowers and a few other things. I headed back to my tiny house that we shared and unloaded everything from the trunk of my car.