Chapter one

••• — Mia Daniels — •••

Dani💕: can't wait to go camping this week!!

Mia🥀✨: yeah it's gonna be lit!

Dani💕: have you started packing?

Mia🥀✨: I'm jut starting, but I can't chose which outfits! Come help me!!

Dani💕: I'll be there in 10, princess.

I smiled at the nickname Daniel has called me since we were little. I have a crush on Daniel and the reason why I haven't told him is because I'm afraid of rejection and losing our friendship we have.

I stood up from my bed and looked down at my pink pj's. I walked to the bathroom and took a fast shower and brushed my teeth real quick. I hurried to my closet and grabbed a white t-shirt and high waisted black jeans. I rolled my sleeves up and put on black converse. I grabbed my hair brush, then a knock came on my door.

"It's open!" I yelled and a blue eyed Daniel walked in.

"Hey!" I smiled at him and he flopped down on my bed. I proceed to brush my hair as he looked at my empty suitcase.

"Girl, I thought you said you already started?" He laughed.

"I did, I put my toiletries in there already" I looked at him and he started laughing.

"What am I going to do with you?" He laughed.

I smiled and put my wet hair in a messy bun.

Daniel walked to my closet and started looking through my clothes.

My family, me and the boys are going on a camping trip for a whole week in Pigeon Ford, Tennessee. We probably would stay longer but the boys have to get back to California because tour starts soon. I wish I could go with them but I can't, because I have my own career. Yes I'm also famous. I have my own YouTube channel and I sing. I have around 2 million subscribers on YouTube and over 2 million followers on the gram.

"I like this outfit" Daniel held up a gray shirt, a gray and black flannel and a pair of shorts.

He threw them by my suitcase and proceeded to ding around in my closet. I have a really big closet, so he's gonna be in there for awhile.

He put some more outfits and shoes by my suitcase and I folded them and put them neatly, well as neat as I could make them.

We would be leaving bright and early in the morning. Today is Thursday and we would be coming back next Saturday.

"You can't fold better than that?" Daniel laughed.

I gave him a look and he put the rest of my stuff in there.

There was a knock on my bedroom door and my little sister, Emma walked in, she's five.

"Mom said dinner is ready" she said and ran back downstairs.

"Are you staying?" I asked Daniel.

"Yes, the boys are all watching a movie anyway and Jack's girlfriend is over"  Daniel said and we made our way downstairs.

••• — End of first chapter — ••

In the media slot is Mia's siblings

Noah is 15

Emma and Tessa are twins and their 5

So here's the first chapter!

Let me know what y'all think in the comments!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

SHARE THE STORY