Chapter fifteen

It was finally the day. The day I married my best friend, my one true love, my other half, my soul mate and my everything. The day I became Mrs. Seavey.

I was in the dressing room at a beautiful church, where the wedding would be held. We were getting married outside under a big oak tree. I had on my dress and heels, now, Audrey was fixing the finishing touches on my hair.

When she finished, I walked to the full body mirror and stood sideways, admiring my dress. The dress was absolutely beautiful and was tight at the top and it flowed out at the bottom.

I heard the door shut and I turned around to see my mom and the twins in pretty dresses. My moms dress was black and short, it was tight, but my mom has a body of a model so it looks great on her.

 My moms dress was black and short, it was tight, but my mom has a body of a model so it looks great on her

The twins were the flower girls and Audrey was my maid of honor. Anna, Daniels sister, Christina, Gabbie and Tatum were my bridesmaids. Tyler, his brother, was his best man and the boys were his groomsmen. Christian, his other brother, didn't want to be in it so he will be sitting in the crowd.

"Oh honey, you look absolutely gorgeous, your dad would be proud" she hugged me.

I stayed up most the night last night, thinking about my dad and how he wouldn't be walking me down the aisle, instead, Noah would be walking me down. I sure do wish he was still here but he's in a better place now.

She wiped at her eye, "Mom don't cry" I said, also trying not to cry.

"Don't, you'll smear your makeup" she smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

There was a knock at the door and it opened.

"Ready?" Noah asked.

"Looking sharp, brother" I walked up to him and fixed his bow-tie.

"Yeah, mom had to talk me into wearing this tux" fact about my brother, he NEVER dresses up for anything. He's always wearing shorts or jeans and a plain t-shirt.

"We'll see you at there" mom kissed my forehead one more time before exiting the room and going outside where everyone else was. I looked at Audrey and she smiled at me.

"My girls about to get married" she said and we laughed.

We walked outside but I stayed where no one could see me.

The music began playing and Audrey lopped her arm in Tyler's, Zach lopped his arm in Anna's, Gabbie's in Jack, Christina's in Corbyn's and Tatum's in Jonah's.

I looked up at Noah and he smiled, I lopped my arm in his and we began walking. When I came into view all eyes were on me. I made eye contact with my about to be husbands, and he was crying. A tear rolled down my left cheek and I looked at the twins who were making a mess with the flower petals.

Noah gave my hand to Daniel and I stepped up in front of him and he winked at me.

*skip to later that day*

Finally. Finally, I was married to my best friend.

We were all at the boy's house, having the reception. I was in a new dress, this one much shorter and tighter. I still had on the same shoes.

I walked out from the bathroom and ran into Daniel

"Hey Seavey" he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"I could take y-"

"There are people here, we can save that for tonight" I laughed.

He nodded and kissed my forehead and we made our way downstairs.

We ran into Jeff and Keri, Daniels parents, on our way down.

"Welcome to the family, sweetie" Keri said and grabbed my hand.

"I love your dress"

"Thank you, I'm so happy I'm apart of the family"

I was finally a Seavey.

_______

Welp here's another chapter. I'm gonna write a couple more then end it. She's finally a Seavey now. I'm also in a car so this may not be the best chapter ever lol.
~K