Chapter fourteen

I know I haven't made a chapter about Daniel and Mia so here you go! Hope y'all like it!

——

It's been a couple months and your was now over. The guys were already planning on another tour here soon but haven't exactly planned the dates. They were also writing new music as well.

Daniel texted me this morning, saying he was taking me out tonight and to put on a pretty dress and heels. So I did exactly that and applied some makeup. I put on a necklace that Daniel had bought me for my last birthday that was silver and had a 'D' on it. The necklace wasn't much but meant a lot to me.

Babe💕: ready gorgeous?

Mia✨🥀: I'm ready, where are we going?

Babe💕: surprise, I'll be there in 10

Mia✨🥀: fine❤️

I finished curling my hair and grabbed my phone and purse and ran out the front door, where Daniel was waiting in his car. He got out and opened the door for me.

"You look really beautiful" he kissed my forehead and shut the door and walked to the drivers side. He had on a black tux, where are we going?

"Why are we so dressed up?"

"It's a surprise, baby"

I smiled and looked out the window, while Daniels right hand rested on my thigh and his left on the steering wheel.

We pulled up at a fancy restaurant called 'Copeland's'. Daniel intertwined our fingers and we walked into the restaurant.

The waitress seated us and gave us our menus, the entire time she was checking Daniel out. Daniel didn't pay it any attention though and that was a good thing. Daniel ordered a lobster and I ordered a steak.

While we waited on our food we talked and laughed about random stuff and when the food came we ate in a peaceful silence. The restaurant was really beautiful on the inside and tables scattered everywhere, enough room where people didn't have to whisper to talk to their dates.

When we got back in the car, Daniel handed me a blindfold and put it on me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him as the car came to a stop and he helped me out. I felt my heels digging in the soft ground and Daniel helped me out of them.

We're at the beach.

I had ahold of Daniels hand while he led me somewhere on the beach. Soon we came to a stop and I no longer felt Daniel's present.

"Daniel where did you go?" I asked reaching my hands out in front of me but failed to find him.

"You can take your blindfold off now, princess" I heard Daniel say from behind me. I slowly took it off. I seen all the boys in front of me holding guitars. They all began to sing 'Taking You'.

I need you in my life like limelight

Wherever I go I'm taking you

Whenever I call your my lifeline

I bet hang up I depend on you

You fly with me so I call you red-eye

The sky's so clear when you're the view

(You're the view)

When it became Daniel's turn to sing he walked up to me and I looked into his eyes. They were sparkling.

I only say it cuz I really mean it

I ain't afraid of how you got me feelin'

When the boys finished the song Daniel walked up to me.

"Baby, I love you"

"I love you mo-"

He got down on one knee.

I placed my hand over my mouth and started crying tears of joy as he pulled out a box.

"Mia Anne Daniels, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I spoke through my hand that was over my mouth.

He slipped the ring on and stood up straight and kissed me.

The boys started clapping and I noticed more people walk out from behind bushes, videoing and laughing.

I would soon become Mrs. Mia Seavey and I couldn't wait.

———

Well they are finally engaged!! What do you guys think about it? Also check out my other stories I love y'all!!

~KeKe