Chapter thirteen

We were currently in New York. Tour has been amazing so far. All the fans is really supportive and very kind. Well we have a few haters here and there but I don't pay them any attention because I know I'm just the way the good Lord made me.

Me and the girls were in our hotel room, getting ready for tonight's show. I had on a short white, spaghetti strapped, dress on. The girls all had on similar dresses (media slot). The boys would all be wearing tuxes and the fans were also supposed to dress up nice, I can't wait to see some of their outfits.

Once we made it to the place the concert would be held at, we went straight backstage, where some of the fans were. Once the fans seen us they went crazy.

"CHRISTINA!"

"MIA!"

"TATE!"

"GABBIE!"

"AUDREY!"

All us girls walked up to the fans and we took selfies and even signed autographs, I mean we're only girlfriends of the boys, except for Audrey. I'm sure the fans thought something about Zadrey. (Zach and Audrey's ship name). As much as they hung out. If you seen them in public you would think they were actually a couple, but sadly, Zach was too shy to ask her out. And that's why I'm helping him out tonight. He's gonna ask her out.

I got separated from the girls so I had a chance to tell Zach my plane. I searched for the boys and came across them in the break room.

"Hey boys!" I smiled and kissed my boyfriend.

"Hey!"

"Where's the girls?"

"We met some fans and we got separated, I'm pretty sure they snuck off to the bathroom or something" I walked up to Zach and sat beside him.

"I have a plan"

"For what?" He asked while scrolling on the IG.

"I'm gonna help you ask out Audrey!"

He paused and turned his head towards me, "and what makes you think I like her?" Ok so he was playing hard.

"Zach, it's obvious! Just go with the flow please! I promise you she feels the same" I told him.

He nodded and I told him the plan.

**

The boys just got down singing Hard and Zach looked up at the balcony where us girls and a couple more fans was, that was my q. I told the girls I was making a quick bathroom break. Instead I snuck off backstage and gave Zach a bouquet of red roses I had a bodyguard pick up.

"You remember the plan?"

"Yes, I'm nervous!"

"Don't be! She'll definitely say yes" I told him.

"Y'all are on in 3 minutes" a worker popped their head in the door.

The boys nodded and I turned my head towards them.

"Ok guys, Zach's asking her out" then I told them the plan and ran back up to the girls.

"What took you so long?" Christina asked.

"Oh you know, my monthly started" I lied.

"Oh, it's in the middle of the month"

"Yeah I know, it's messed up" lies.

We all turned our heads to the stage when Zach walked on stage with the flowers and a mic.

"Hey! So I'm changing stuff up a bit" he looked up in the balcony and I gave him a thumbs up.

"What's going on?" Audrey looked at me and I winked at her.

You'll see

"So I've known this girl for a really long time how and I've been way to shy to actually ask her out" he paused.

"I actually wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for Mia actually helping me out on this because I'm freaking nervous" Zach laughed.

He looked up in the balcony and I grabbed Audrey's hand.

"Go on stage" I whispered to her.

"What? Why?" She was blushing and highly confused.

"Audrey" Zach spoke into the mic and she looked down at the stage.

"Could you come here?" He asked her and her face became red as a tomato.

"Mia, you didn't"

"I did"

She walked up on stage and Zach turned towards her.

"Audrey, I've liked you for a really long time and you know I'm shy and well will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked her and Audrey started crying.

"Yes"

Awwww

After the happy couple left off stage within seconds all the boys were back on stage.

Zadrey was finally official

****

CAN YALL GUESS WHATS HAPPENING IN THR NEXT CHAPTER??

Vote.

Comment.

Follow me.

Whatever.

Lol.