Chapter eight

••• — Mia Daniels — •••

I was freaking out. I'm going on a date tonight with Jonah and I couldn't pick out what to wear. Maybe this dress? Uh no!

I grabbed my phone and called my best friend, Audrey.

"Hey, Mi! What's up?" My best friend Audrey answered.

"Hey, Aud! Can you please come over? I have a date tonight and your the best at styling" I asked her.

"Anything for you. I'll be over in a flash" she hung up the phone before I could answer.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a couple dresses. She could just decide which one. She had four options. I wonder which one she'll pick.

"Audrey is here, Mia!" Noah yelled

"Audrey is here, Mia!" Noah yelled. "I'm coming!" I ran to the front door and let her in. "Hey boo!" She hugged me. I led her to my room and she walked over to my bed.

"Mia! These dresses are gorgeous! Where'd you get them?" She asked.

I looked at the dresses. Each one Daniel had bought me. I resisted the urge to cry and tried to come up with something. "Oh my aunt that lives in Colorado shipped them to me" I lied.

I miss my aunt Mia, that's who I was named after. My mom and my aunt are sisters. They grew up together and were best friends and also twins.

"Here I love this one" she said holding up option one. "Sit down at your vanity so I can do your makeup" she told me and I sat down.

Two hours later my makeup was done and I had on my dress and shoes

Two hours later my makeup was done and I had on my dress and shoes. Audrey was fixing the last curls of my hair. "And done" she smiled and stepped back to check her master piece out.

"Your absolutely beautiful, Jonah isn't gonna know what hit him" she smiled. The doorbell rang. "Mia, Jonah is here!" Noah yelled. "Ready?" Audrey asked. "Ready" I smiled.

"I'm gonna go downstairs" she said and ran downstairs.

I took one last glance into the mirror and grabbed my bag along with my phone and some cash. I slipped on a diamond bracelet and started downstairs.

Jonah eyes went huge and his jaw dropped as I approached him. "Hey Jo! You look handsome" I smiled.

"You look absolutely gorgeous as always" he smiled. I hooked my arm through his and he led me to his car after I said bye to everyone.

Jonah bought me to a fancy restaurant and we stayed there for about an hour. Afterwards he bought me to Santa Monica beach and I took my heels off to walk in the sand.

Jonah and I walked hand in hand on the beach. It was dark out now and the stars shined down on the water.

"It's beautiful" I smiled and looked at Jonah who was looking right back at me. "I know you are" he smiled making me blush.

He stopped and took both my hands in his and he looked into my eyes.

"Mia, I've known you for a really long time now. It took me two years to realize my feelings towards you. Your a really sweet,nice, beautiful and intelligent girl. And I wanna be able to call you mine and kiss you whenever I want." He reaches into his back pocket and pulled out a silver ring.

"I'm giving you this promise ring to promise I'll always be yours and be there whenever you need me. Mia, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and tears threatened to come out

"Yes I'll be yours Jonah" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He gave me the promise ring and we stayed on the beach till midnight.

———

Mia and Jonah are finally official but will it last? Will Daniel get mad or perhaps will it ruin the band?

Stay tuned to find out what happens

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME