Chapter four

••• — Mia Daniels — •••

"Powerful emotions...love and devotion...taking me over now that it's over.... powerful emotions...powerful emotions" I finished off the song and someone behind spoke, scaring me half to death.

"Wow! You can sing!" I knew that voice. It was...Daniel.

I jumped up off the seat and turned towards him, blushing. "How long have you been there?" I asked him.

"Mia, your voice deserves to be heard" Daniel said, again, making me blush.

"I was just playing around and it wasn't even that goo-" I didn't get to finish. "Nonsense, your amazing!" He smiled.

He walked up closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

Just tell him!

Tell him your feelings!

I can't

Do it, Mia!

NO!

Uh..whatever!

"Daniel..I have to tell you s-" before I couple even tell him someone barged into the room. "There you guys are, we're about to sing." Jonah said. Daniel nodded and said "just think about it" before walking out the door.

Jonah just started at me. "What was all that about?" He asked. "Nothing" I smiled at him before pushing him out the door and I followed.

••• — Jonah Marais — •••

Honestly I just went looking for Daniel and Mia because I didn't want them alone. I know how they both feel about each other and I'm scared I'm not gonna have long to make her mine before Daniel makes that move.

I sighed and followed behind her back to the campfire.

I wonder what they were talking about and what Daniel meant by 'just think about it' I wonder what's going on?

••• — Mia Daniels — •••

I sighed as I laid in bed.

Why didn't I just tell him when I had the chance?

I may never get that chance again!

Daniel James Seavey you drive me crazy!

I grabbed my phone from the beside table and went on his Instagram page. 1.4 million followers.

I clicked on his latest picture he posted. 200,129 likes and 7,243 comments.

Captioned said 'cant believe it's finally here. #8lettersoutnow. Link in bio. Enjoy🖤'

The boys just dropped their very first album called 8Letters. It's so dope. It's the best album ever. I looked at my page 157k followers. And I got hat everyday because fans 'think' me and Daniel have a secret relationship.

I wish

I sighed and put in my headphone falling asleep listening to the 8Letters album.

I woke up the next morning and got up and put on an outfit (check media slot) and put my hair in space buns. I put on my checkered vans and put on a black bracelet that Daniel gave me on my 17th birthday. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"We're going hiking" mom said as she fixed lunches. "Ok, where's the boys?" I asked her. "I guess at their cabin, call them and ask if their ready" she told me and I ran to my room.

I called Daniel..no answer. Then I called Jonah.. YES he answered.

"Do you know how early it is?" He asked in his morning voice. Wow, sexy! What the crap, Mia!

"Jonah, it's 10 am" I told him with a giggle. What? I don't giggle. Not even with Daniel.

"Oh, what are you doing?" He asked me, laughing.

He has a cute laugh- what the crap Mia?!?

"Out on the balcony" I said looking out at the lake.

"Oh I see you" he said. I looked towards their cabin and seen him by the window, waving, shirtless.

My mouth hung open

Wait was I drooling?

Oh. My. God. MIA STOP!

I waved and he smiled.

"Mom wanted me to call y'all, are y'all ready to go hiking?" I asked trying to get these weird thoughts out of my head. I like Daniel, not Jonah!

"Yeah, almost, if Daniel would get out of the bathroom. You know this cabin has six rooms and only one bathroom" he told me.

"Oh ours has two bathrooms" I told him.

"Lucky, wanna switch?" He asked, whole laughing.

"Your welcome to come use one of these bathrooms" I told him.

I heard muffling in the background.

"Never mind, Finally, Daniel is out" he laughed.

"We should be done in 30 minuets, bye Mia" he said.

"Bye, Jonah" and I hung the phone up.

WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP, MIA?!?

——

Here's another chapter!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW ME

LOVES YA'LL