Chapter seven

••• — Mia Daniels — •••

3 weeks later

We made it back from camping about 2 weeks ago and ever since that insistent with Daniel, we haven't talked or even said a word to each other. It's hard because I lost the only person I've ever trusted or became best friends with. For me back in school, it was very hard for me to make friends. I'd get bullied but Daniel always stepped in to help and save the day. Now all that's gone. Daniel hates me but I can't even bring myself to even dis like him one bit.

Jonah and I have been hanging out a lot now but he could never replace what I had with Daniel. I like Jonah I really do but not near as much as Daniel.

Jonah and I haven't made it official yet but we were going out. We went on dates but he hasn't asked me to be his yet.

Jonah💕: hey cutie, wanna go to the mall with me and Corbyn?

Mia✨🥀: yeah! What time?

Jonah💕: I'll pick you up in an hour😁

Mia✨🥀: kk😊

I changed into a tank top and blue denim shorts with white high top converse. I did light makeup and put my hair into a ponytail and let the curls hang.

Jonah and Corbyn drove up and I grabbed my phone and bag and ran to the car. I hoped into the front seat and looked into the rear view mirror. "Hey Corbyn! Hi Zach!" I smiled. "Hi Jo!" I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Hey cutie" Jonah said and smiled. Zach waved because he had headphones on. "Heyy!" Corbyn smiled. "I'm getting more shoes!" He smiled. "Really? You really need more shoes?" I laughed. "Yes!" He laughed.

••• — Daniel Seavey — •••

Yes I know, Jonah and Mia have been seeing each other. Ever since that day when Mia confessed her feelings towards me they've been hanging out A LOT! They've been on 'dates' and hung out almost everyday. I haven't talked to Mia in two weeks and I'm so ashamed but I can't bring myself to because I know I messed up and I can't have her, because my best friend does.

I'm happy for Jonah he finally found someone but she also happened to be my best friend who is also my crush.

Who knows, maybe things won't work out.?

••• — Mia Daniels — •••

While Zach and Jonah acted like five year olds in the shoe store me and Corbyn looked to shoes. I had picked out a pair of silver sparkly heels to go with a dress I have and a light pink pair of converse. Jonah came walking over to me and looked at the boxes in my hand. "What did you pick out?" He asked me while he motioned to the two boxes in my hands. I handed him them and he looked in them. "Wow these are pretty!" He said talking about the heels. "I got them to go with a dress I have" I smiled. "Can you maybe wear that dress, on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked with a smile. "Yes, where will you take me?" I asked. "It's a surprise but dress nice" he told me and I nodded.

We checked out and now Corbyn had twelve more pair of shoes.

We spent almost the whole day in that mall and we soon all got tired and went home

••• — End of chapter — •••

Sorry it's short!!

Do y'all ship Jia? (Jonah & Mia)

Do y'all ship Dania? (Daniel & Mia)

Guys I honestly don't even know what ship names these are but if y'all have better comment y'alls ship names!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME