Chapter 5

Goddess POV

I woke up to my bed sinking. I felt a hand touch my arm. And I reacted violently. Swinging and clawing. I been though enough for one fucking day. I was suddenly held down. And I heard a familiar voice say...

"Damn mini g, can you please not tear my face off. "

"Oh my God. What the fuck is you doing." I said in a hushed voice.

"Checking on my friend of course. Today was just a bad day for me. I couldn't bring myself to go to sleep until we got right." He whispered with guilt lacing his words.

He looked at me. The moon light lighting only half of his face. He looked stressed and worried yet even then he still was attractive. And then I realized I was naked. He looked down at my body shocked still. Staring taking note of every detail of my body with lust making me shiver from thought of what he can possibly do to me. Then he frowned and soon anger was forming over his beautiful features.

"What the fuck happened to you." I tried to get up but he pushed me back down and I flinched from the pain. He then freaked. " Oh my god, I'm so sorry. But I need to know something. Goddess did he do this to you? Did he fucking touch you again? I thought your mom kicked him out. And that he was getting some help."

       "It was all lies Tray. Mom's not letting him go. And he knows that, he just stopped beating us for awhile. Manipulated us into thinking he was better. Just so he can come back and we fell for it. He left earlier though." I whispered. I felt my tears welling up again I don't want to cry. He notice this and got off me.  He looked like he was going to leave and I asked where he was going.

"I'm going to fucking find his ass. Like you just want me to sit around and watch this shit happen to you. I'm not down with that mini g." He said as he headed for my door and my heart sunk with sadness.

"Don't go please." I murmured out to him. I needed him here with me. I felt safe with him. Wanted. He looked conflicted but gave in with a sigh and shuffled over to the bed. He took off his pants and shirt. I stopped breathing.

  "Tray what are you doing." My voice broke. Damn why does he get me like  this. He ignores me and slide into my bed with just boxers. I tried to get up but he grabs me pulls me into his chest.

   "Tr......

    "Shut the fuck up and let me hold you ok?" I went quiet. My body was rigid and tensed. But after awhile I said fuck it. I didn't care that I was naked. I was just glad he was here. I relished in how warm he was. And how strong his arms felt around me. I felt the kisses on my hair and forehead. I felt him rub and make patterns into my bare skin. It felt so good. Too good. Honestly I would have gotten up to cloth myself, yet I was too exhausted to even move my naked body from his.

Tray POV

She didn't fight me as much as I thought she would. She really didn't fight me at all. Instead she allowed me to pull her battered, but still beautiful body against mine. All I wanted to do was devour her right now, but she needed someone to hold and love her not fuck her senseless. I loved holding her. And I loved the feel of her bare skin against mine. I was trying to calm down. I was already pissed. Yet when her body curled up next to mines, when she tried to snuggle closer to me pressing her tits against my chest and her soft wet lips resting against my neck. All anger was gone but god what I wanted to do her wasn't really appropriate at this time. She smelled sweet, like vanilla. So innocent. I just wanted her to feel good. She had falling into a deep sleep.

    I, on the other hand, had trouble with falling asleep. Her dad has been abusing her for years and she only tolerates it for her moms happiness. I hated him and he wasn't too fond of me.... for reasons. If I could kill him I would. Yet the damage he has done to Mini g was everlasting. And it bothers me that I could only do so much right now. But he will get his one day. Sighing, I have been staring at her all night long. The longer I look, the more I want to kiss her. So I looked up to her roof. No matter the circumstances, I am happy to be her side right now. Painfully horny but happy. I just don't know how long this happiness will last before everything goes to hell for me.