Chapter 12

Tivon POV

I'm surprised that she didn't just laugh or agree with him. Yet, that's not the type of person she is. Wrong is wrong no matter who the person is. Even when I hurt her so badly she stood up for me. This is why I love her. This is why I came back for her. How could I not want someone like her in my life? I was wrong for discarding her out my life like she was nothing to begin with. I was an idiot.

"You should have just stayed away. I don't need you fucking stalking her and bringing all that stupid shit you do around her." Tray spat at me knocking me out of my thoughts as I looked up at him.

"You look like the stalker not me."

"It's not stalking when she wants me around." He said as he got up for another plate of food.

"Sure, I mean I don't think that would last long if she knew that your family has been stalking her family for a year now. Didn't your dad make you become her friend so you could have inside information on her dad? Does she know that?" I questioned.

He turned back around giving me a hard look. It's funny how his cocky smile flew out the window so fast. His hands began to clench into fists.

"I thought so." I shook my head in disappointment.

"I know that I lied to her. I know that I hurt her in so many ways. I wouldn't be mad if she didn't forgive me." I said as I got up. I started to walk towards him.

"You on the other hand, you've been lying to her for a whole year about yourself and your family. You been using her all this time to gain some rank in the police force. You wanted to impress your big strong daddy? The one that she thinks died." I stood face to face with him now.

I didn't care if he wanted to fight because this time I wouldn't hold back. This guy had been acting like he generally gives a fuck about Goddess but he is just using her. And no matter how horrible I have been to Goddess, I know that it couldn't compare to the shit storm that is going to come his way when she finds out.

"If I were you, I would keep my mouth shut. I don't know how you know this, but I advise you to be real careful with that information. Unless you want something worse than a black eye." His whispered.

"Threats do nothing for me. You can't any pain or torture that I haven't felt before. And killing me would just be an escape from this hellhole. She deserves the truth."

"Squeal and you die."

"Not afraid of dying." I stated again nonchalantly to his pointless threat.

"You should keep you're distance from her. It's bad enough your using her. Don't play with her heart too." I spat.

"You talk about me using her when you are here to do the exact same thing though. You don't know shit about my feelings. You have had your chance with her. You don't get a second one."

"The difference between you and me is that I'm asking her to help me. I'm letting her know what's going on and the dangers of it. I'm not hiding shit. Yet you're still a leech that she doesn't know about. But you two are so called best friends who tell each other everything. Just saying who do you think is going to hurt her the most at the end of this?" I said trying to get him to understand my perspective.

I don't want her to be hurt but the truth is going to come out eventually.

Tray POV

I was trying to keep my panic under wraps. The little bastard. But everything he said was true. Lately I have been feeling sick. I see her more than an operation, or a job, or a friend. But her dad needed to be taken down. I know I will hurt her.

The fact that he knew about all of this had me on edge. He could blackmail me. He could squeal at any moment. But the fact that he thinks he has a chance with mini g is fucking hilarious. Yet his question did make me think. I mean she already forgave him. But what will happen with me?

I walked around him and sat down as I began to eat my food. He took his seat at the other end of the table.

"Mom said she still hasn't found him but she thinks she knows where he is. We can talk about what we are going to do in the morning. I know everybody is tired." She sad softly when she reentered the kitchen. After we finished dinner mini g started to clean the kitchen and asked me to take Tivon to her sister old room that is now a guestroom. He stepped inside and turned back to me.

"I wonder if it's going to bother you if she starts to hate you." he said lowly.

I knew it would but I just shrugged my shoulders and left to return to my mini g.

I made my way back to the kitchen. Mini g was standing their with her back to me. And I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her body against mine and inhaled her sweet scent. I couldn't explain the feeling I felt having her so close to me. And she whimpered a bit when I started to bite her neck. I couldn't help it.

"Stop! " she whispered trying to pull away from me. I held her. I don't know why she think she can break lose from me.

"Why mini g, is something wrong?" I whispered in her ear and then I lick it. She moaned loudly and I smiled. I hope that wakes Tivon up.

"Look stop. I told you that are not going to do this to me anymore. Obviously, you don't remember the convo we had earlier. Plus I don't want to wake Tivon up." She huffed out with a flush face and arms crossed across her perfect breast. She is so adorable.

"I thought it was obvious what we have. And I don't give a fuck about his feelings." I said a bit harshly.

"Well I don't give a fuck about how you feel towards him. Respect will be given to him. Plus you keep avoiding the problem I have with us. I will always wonder what exactly do we have. Is this a joke? Maybe he doesn't outright say it because he doesn't know. Or maybe he is just using me. "

I want to say the words she want me to say. But I am using her. So I shouldn't try to pursue a relationship. I got feelings too even though I'm in the wrong. I don't want to be hurt either. I don't want her to leave me after I say those words. I won't say them now until I know how deep she loves me.

"You think to deeply mini g. Come on let's go to sleep." I said as I picked her up and I started to head to her bedroom.

"You are not going to sleep in my bed. You are going on the floor." She said stubbornly and I laughed. I got to the room and I threw her in the bed and forced myself between her thick thighs. I wrapped my hands around her throat and I stared into her beautiful eyes.

And then I kissed her so passionately and hard. I wanted to murder every defense that she had up. I wanted to experience these things with her before it was too late. She whimpered and moaned the entire time our lips were connected. I felt her nails dig into my back and I pulled back not wanting things to go too far. And we both laid there trying to catch our breath.

"Now hold me." I commanded her. I love this feeling. I love having her affection. I love being loved. And she did just that. She held me and we fell asleep. My last thought was how she deserved better than me. But I was too selfish to let her leave without a taste. I was to selfish to let her pursue any other male. I was too selfish to allow her to leave my heart.