Chapter 13

Rose POV( Goddess mom)

"Baby why don't you come home? " I said. I found him in a cheap hotel a couple towns over.

I was worried sick. He seemed stressed more stressed than I have ever seen him.

"I'm in so bad shit. We can't go home now. " he grunted out as he took a swallow of his beer.  I saw the shaking of his hand as he sat the can down. I was really starting to get scared. When wasn't he in some bad shit? But this time seems a bit different.

"I fucked up bad. We ain't going home." He said again.

"What do you mean baby? What about Goddess?" I questioned as I sat to him on the couch. His bright skin was covered in sweat and had a pink tint to it. His hair was plastered to his forehead. If he was scared then I need to make sure Goddess is safe. I want her to be with us.

"Fuck her. We can't go back. We will all fucking die! " I flinched back. I felt his words stab my heart. Did I hear him correctly? 

"What the fuck Jared? That's our fucking daughter! " I nearly screamed.

How could he be this fucking cold?  To our own daughter?  But why should I be surprised. Our safety mattered little to him. He saw Goddess as a mistake. And every time he has the chance he shows her that.

" You should have gotten an abortion like I said the day you told me. If they get her then her death is on your hands. I never wanted that little bitch. I told you that, yet you kept it." He said with a slur to his words.

"It ? You were the one who fucked me to have her you fucking asshole. And if she dies it's because of the shit you have been doing. God, I knew you were heartless but to be this cruel and selfish with your own blood. Your own fucking creation is fucking sickening. I'm going back to my daughter. This is over. I'm done." I stood and began walking to the door.

To think I wasted most of my life on him. I let him ruin my family. I let him damage my girls.

And to call myself a mother was a disgrace.

To say that I been anything except for a horrible mother would be a fucking lie.

I would leave him this time and I will not come back. I will not let this continue. Yet, before my hands could grasp the handle of the door I felt myself being yanked by my hair. The feel of my hair being ripped from my scalp made me hiss in pain.

"You think you can fucking leave me." He whispered while I struggled to release myself from his grip.

Suddenly I feel a fist connect with my jaw.

"NOBODY FUCKING LEAVES ME!" He yells. I was going to die tonight. I knew it.

I failed my family. I failed my daughters. I failed myself. I failed.

I was then thrown to the floor and my skull cracked against the hard surface. This is my end

Goddess POV

I looked over at my phone and it was 9 in the morning. I slipped out of bed and I hopped in the shower. Last night was very emotional. I sighed. How the fuck can I deal with Tray and Tivon? It's obvious they hate each others gut. I honestly don't feel like breaking up a fight every twenty minutes.

I still haven't gotten an answer from Tray though. I want him I admit to myself. I wanted him in a way that would drive any woman crazy. But it seemed to me that he was holding back. Or maybe he wants to have just a "good time." I don't want to be one of those females to him. I deserve better. I wanted more. And he surely had more than enough people to supply him with that "good time."

The curtain was suddenly pulled back and in stepped Tray in all his glory. My mouth open and a blood curdling scream was going to pierce through the silent air before he had me against the wall with his sweet mouth on mines. I guess that's a great way to silence a scream that would suggest that someone is being murdered.

He pulled away and whispered, "You don't want him to wake up do you baby?  You have be quiet for daddy." He said nipping at my back with his teeth. Daddy?  Why did imagining calling him that make me hot? 

"Get the fuck out." I whispered harshly. I was trying to retain all of my anger. But that was extremely hard when I could feel his hard wet muscles against me. His body was a piece of art. And I wanted to lick every single inch of him.

Oh God stop these sinful thoughts!

Yet how could I do such a thing when his lips were getting lower and lower down my body.

"Mini g, I can't help my reaction to how delicious you look right now. I just wanted a taste." He said is a low seductive husky voice. I was a goner. There was no coming back from that shit.

Yet, I could see the hunger in his eyes. He looked at me like he could eat me alive.

His mouth closed over my nipple. He licked and sucked showing each of my breast equal attention. Attempting to hold in a moan from such a lovely mouth was impossible. How could I? 

"Keep moaning like that and I might have to gag you mini g. " he whispered in my ear.  I gasped. Really?  The thought of it embarrassingly made me wet.

I was so weird.

His tongue slid down until he was on is knees. His honey brown eyes locked on my hands covering my core. I was scared.

His smile vanished. He looked angry that I would deny and hide myself from him. He smacked my hands away and suddenly my body rested on his shoulders.

My soaked and heated core was fully on display for his eyes to see. All he had to do was lean in and he could taste me. I felt his breath down there and it sent a shiver down my spine.

I wasn't exactly skinny yet he had no problem with this position. He licked and sucked on my inner thigh.

I give the fuck up, he can have me.

He set me on the ground and smiled down at me.

"That was fun. But I think we should be getting ready for today. I will shower down stairs."  I witnessed as he took his departure. To say I was pissed was an understatement.

I was left with overwhelming urges. I hated Tray.

I dressed and went to make breakfast. I needed a distraction from my needs.

Fucking tease.

Tivon came down from and we sat in the living room watching cartoons as we ate. I stared at him for a bit. He has really been through alot. It pained me to see him with so many  bruises. I frowned.

He caught me looking and I looked away. My cheeks soon became a pink tint. I needed to change that. Staring is rude Goddess, damn.

"You use to stare at me a lot you know. I just pretended not to notice because it was amusing,but seeing you blush from being caught is just as cute and amusing." He said with a small smirk. My cheeks became redder.

I just wanted the floor to open and swallow me up.

He moved closer to me and his hand stroked my cheek. He stared into my eyes with his grey ones.

" I missed you. " he whispered and began to lean in. I was shocked. I couldn't move a muscle. Suddenly I hear Tray call my name and Tivon stops. He looked at the direction of his voice and then back at me.

I shook my head indicating that this needs to stop. He sighed,  but pulled away retiring to the mountain of pancakes and eggs he had on his plate.

Tray joined us and we ate in awkward silence. I was stilled pissed for being teased by Tray and shocked that Tivon tried to kiss me. Today was starting off hectic. I just hope that Tivon doesn't do anything reckless like that again because if Tray catches him. Sad to say he will never get a break to fully heal those bruises and scars.

Suddenly the awkward silence was filled with pounding on my front door. Nobodies does that. Everyone that has ever come to my house has a key for the exception of Tivon. My heart was pounding just as hard.

I already knew that whoever it was wasn't any good news for us.