Chapter 23

Tray POV
The

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked irritated. I jumped out the bed and pulled some gym shorts over my soft dick. His eyes were cold and face was masked. He looked between the two of us.

"I'm waiting still." I spat at him. Those stormy gray eyes stared back at me.

"We found Jared. He escaped away from Calvin and is now at the hospital.  They are going to take him into custody. I thought you would have wanted to know, but it's obvious you really don't give a fuck."

"Wait are you saying that it's a chance that he can lead you guys back to that crime lord?" The question was asked and I had a hard time understanding the meaning of it.

I stared at him lost for words as I struggled to comprehend what he was saying. If somehow that asshole could have not only survived, but escaped then its at least a small possibility that she is still alive. She could still be alive...

"I really didn't believe that you could do any worse then lying to her and using her for this case. Yet, you seem to can't help but find more creative and fucked up ways to hurt her." He said with rage and disgust lacing his words.

Although, I didn't like the fact that someone like him would even dare to let something like that slip from his lips, it struck me deep and hard. I am hurting too.

"You are the bitch that laid his hands not only on a girl but a girl you so called love so who the fuck are you to tell me how badly I'm treating somebody." I puffed out as I got in his face daring him to say or do the wrong thing. I was itching to hurt him. Why the fuck does he feel the need to judge me and the way that I fucking grieve? I missed her just as much as he did. I loved her.

"I will never forgive myself for hurting her like that. I did something that was unforgivable and she found it in her heart to forgive me regardless of all the horrific shit she had to endure in her life. I don't give a fuck what you think about me you little boy. I may never be able to redeem myself for the shit I've done to her but i promise i will never stop trying. See thats the difference between me and you. You're so caught up in your feelings that you stop considering hers." He didn't even look mad at this point anymore, just pained and disappointed. His eyes then moved to the girl beside me.

"You wont't tell her, will you?" she questioned with a whisper. You could hear the fear reeking from her words as she stared at Tivon with desperation. He didn't answer and he wasn't planning to. He just left.

"Oh my god. If she is saved, then he is going to tell her. He going to fucking tell her." she yelled yanking at her messy curls.

"Gabrielle please calm the fuck down. He isn't going to tell her." She was now fully dressed pacing the room and I could see the guilt and stress eating away at her. If only she knew thats how I am all the time when she isn't around. Guilty and broken.

"How would you fucking know." she huffed out angered and flushed a bright red. My eyes dropped as my dick harden all over again.

She kind of looks like her sister when she is mad. She is all red and flustered yet the sight aroused me.

"Because he wants us to tell her ourselves. He realizes that telling her himself is just too easy."

Goddesss POV

"Where the fuck is he?" How can you fucking stand here in my face and say that that slimy coward of a worm escaped. How? Explain!

"Sir...i don't know..." thats all the poor man could get out before the sound of a gunshot ranged throughout the room. The lifeless corpse fell with a thud onto the cold floor. We all stared as blood began to pool around the mans head. I've definitely seen a dead body before, but this was different. This man was killed in cold blood before my eyes.

"Bloody hell!" The guard to the left of the dead body screamed as he wiped off the brains that was splattered all over his face. I was left shock and feeling sicker than ever. I don't know why I felt as though this man wasn't as evil as he been made out to be, yet here I stood on the brink of passing out from his ruthless actions. I took a couple deep breaths as he continued on with his ranting.

"Did you fools forget who the fuck I am? You think I will accept any fucking excuses? I show my gratitude for your services and you use that as an excuse to slack off and cause problems for me. I may not be as ruthless as my father once was, but I promise you I will become worse. I demand loyalty and no failures, you know the consequences if you don't deliver. Test me if you dare. Find him, now go." That deep voice boomed through out the room and all his guards scurried away, running from this man with his green raged filled eyes.

At this point my eyes are glued to him. I was stupid for allowing myself to get comfortable with this man. I haven't even seen the extent of what this man is capable of, yet I know that I didn't want to find out. He seemed less angry now, he actually seemed very stressed... and sad.

Although, this puzzled me, I didn't let my guard down. I would have to be really fucking stupid to do that again.

"You think I am a monster." He stated. He was now standing directly in front of me.

"You are a monster." I retorted. I watched him carefully as his eyes traveled up and down my body leaving me uneasy. Soon his eyes were back on mines. He began to laugh and he laughed hard. It wasn't with joy as I first assumed, yet his laugh was filled with pain and false humor.

"You just killed a man for no reason. A monster has no remorse for killing." I spat at him irritated by the fat stupid grin he has plastered on his face.

"I killed a murder and rapist, yet here you stand, breathing. Your father, to put it simply, fucked me over. He failed me. Repeatedly, yet I'm a monster? I left his life up to you, did I not? And what did you decide to do with him." He said harshly with a cold grin on his face. I couldn't look at him, so my eyes fell down to the floor.

"I didn't ask you to kill him." I whispered as I gritted my teeth.

"You did at first. You begged me to allow you to watch me kill your own father before killing you. But you said that out of anger and pain. Once we were alone and you calmed down, a different side of you emerged. And may I say that I was impressed, but I knew since I laid eyes on you in that room that you were just like me."

"I am nothing like your mentally sick ass!" I yelled in his face. I was now up against his desk. Every step he took towards me during that conversation I took a step back and now I had no room to escape. Suddenly, his fingers had wrapped themselves around my throat, he didn't hurt me nor did he squeeze too tightly.

"You didn't want that man to die. You wanted to watch that man suffer. You were even willing to toss your own life away with no hesitation to witness this man suffer. Hell, with that much dedication I had to see how far you were actually willing to go given the chance. Babygirl you did not disappoint me. And that's why you are mines now."