HighSchool Love

Hi, this was actually my first book on wattpad so there are many mistakes in this book, excuse me.

✨Prologue ✨

Jen PoV (5 years old)

"Jennifer do you want  icecream? " asks my daddy

"Yeah , ICECREAAAM!!" I yell .

"Okay , mommy and I are going to sit by that bench over there." he says while he points to the beach. "And here's 10dollar"Okay daddy." I say giving him a big wet kiss.

I walk to the icecream car and wait for my turn."Hi can I help you?" says the icecream woman. "Can I have strawberry and vanille? " I ask.

"That's then 3 dollar , honey " says the icecream woman and smiles sweetely.

I pay and thank her while licking on my icecream. "Thank you have a nice day !"

"Bye " I say.

I walk to the beach when a boy around my age bumps into me and I fall on the sand, pouring my icecream on his shirt.

"Oh sorry , are you alright?" he says holding his hand out to help me up. "Yeah I'm fine " I say taking his offer and he helps me up. "O your shirt is full with icecream " I say pointing to his shirt. " Don't care about my shirt I'll call my daddy and he pays an new icecream for you " he offers. "Thanks but it is alright you don't have to pay for me I have money left. " I say. "Sure? " he asks. "Sure " I say smiling.

I walk my way back to the icecream car but someone yells "Wait ! " .

I turn around and see the same boy .

"What's your name? "he asks.

"Jennifer , Jennifer Lawrence , yours? " I say "Josh Hutcherson and here 5 dollar" he says "No I can't take that " I say "Ofcourse you can my daddy gave it to me " he says. "Okay only if you buy one too " I say . He nods and we walk to the icecream car ...

✨5 years later ✨

"Mom I'm going to Josh's place! "I yell "Okay honey be back at 6!" she yells back.

I walk trough the door and walk to Josh's place ,it's not far only about 4 minutes.
I still remember the josh and I have met, it's fresh in my mind.
Oh and I still remember how our parents teased us about that we would get a crush on each other when we were older...

Before I can knock on the door Josh opens and gives me a hug.

"Hi " I say smiling.

"Hey , Jena and Sam are upstairs " he says.

"Okay " I say and run upstairs.

"Hey guys " I say and hug them.

"The last day of our holiday before school " says Jena while sighing.

"It'll be alright, I think, I hope" replies Sam.
"The only thing I hope is that Vanessa isn't in my class" I say looking down at my shoes.
Vanessa Hudgens is the school's bully and ofcourse I'm the poor girl who is her target, mom says it's because she's jealous but I don't know...
"We'll get you trough it, we'll be like your bodyguards" giggles Jena.

*Edited
WARNING :The first chapters are going to be horrible