✨Chapter 24✨ Lonely

Jen PoV

I just sit here , on my bed staring at my wall with pictures of me and Josh.

I haven't eat in like 2 days , luckly my parents are in London for work and Ben and Blaine are both sleeping over at their friend's house.

I look at my Iphone , 11 missed calls and 502 messages.

I don't even bother to look at it.

[...]

My belly rumbles...

I look around and see nothing , I only have water...
This is gonna be so much harder than I thought...

Josh PoV

I slowly walk to the basement and grab a few bottles of alcohol and walk upstairs , lock my door and begin with drinking my pain out.

"Josh?" I hear my dad but I give

no response.

[...] Two months later.

People knock on my door

"JOSH FOR THE LAST TIME UNLOCK YOUR DOOR OR WE WILL KICK THE DOOR DOWN!"i hear an unknown person say.

I don't response , like always

When the bottles of alcohol are empty I sneek trough the night to the basement and grab some.

Then I lock my door and yeah you know the routine.

They kick my door down but I just stay were i am , looking at my wall with pictures of me and Jen in my head...

They drag me out of my room and I black out...

I'm in a grey room and see my dad with a worried expression on his face.

"Dad? why am i here?" I ask.

"Son , you're in a rehab" he says.

"A Rehab ?" I ask getting angry.

"Yes, no more alcohol " he says.

"So this happened to you too?" I ask angrilly.

"No..."

"Then why do you put me in this stupid thing!" I yell.

But it was a wrong move because the security come trough the door and take me

away.

I'm dragged into a little room

with a bed , a desk , a stool , and a little tv.

Jen PoV

Jena is calling me , Sam is calling me , Isabelle is calling me , Connor is calling me and Ava is calling me.

I decide to pick Jena.

(JL = Jennifer JM= Jena)

Jm= Finally you pick up the phone after 2 months.

Jl = Yupp...

Jm = you're sounding like you're going to die

Jl = maybe i'm going to die

Jm= very funny but I call you because Josh is in a rehab...

Jl= What why?

Jm= He didn't kiss Vanessa... he began with drinking and locking his room up just like you and yeah now is he there...

Jl= Ohno it's all my fault...

Jm = But this isn't the worst.

Jl = what can be possibly worse?

Jm = I saw the news and the army doesn't have enough soldiers and...they pick some

people from the rehab who aren't drinking or haven't take drugs a long time and they are going to pick them over about 3months and yeah you never know ...

Jl= ...

Jm=Jen??

Jl=Yeah

Jm=I'm sorry.

I begin with crying what if they choose him , what if he is going to die , what if...

Hay people,

It's a little short and crappy but after a couple of chapter they are going to be better.

Thanks for reading and please read the next chapters too and don't stop

Byeeee xx Demi