✨Chapter 4 ✨ Unexpected

Jena PoV

"Maybe it will be okay , she's strong " says Liam.

A doctor walks towards us. "Friends and Family of Jennifer Lawrence? " he says.

"Friends, her parents are on their way " I say. "Okay , Jennifer is awake now , it's nothing worse , the scar has stitches and a part of her skull was broken and is healing , so she maybe can have some headaches ." he says.

"Can we see her now? " Asks Sam. "Yeah she's in room 382 , stage 4." the doctor answers.

"Thank you " says Isabelle.

We run to the elevator and push on the button with a 4 on it.

"We are going to kill Vanessa " says Alexander , Jack , Sam and Liam in unison . I know how they protect Jen they have a brother and sister bond.

The elevator opens his doors and we check the room numbers , 378 , 379 , 380 , 381 , 382 , 283 ....

"Wait isn't Jen in 382" reminds Leven us.

"Oh yeah" I say.

We knock on the door and run into the room.

"JEN!!" we all yell and give her a group hug. "Can't.....breathe. " she says. "Sorry sweetie" says Jack and she gives him an angry look. "Just kidding" she says.

Jen PoV

Liam , Leven , Alexander , Isabelle , Jack , Jacky and Sam are gone now .

"What is happened? " I ask .

"You don't know? " says Jena.

"No the only thing I know is that Vanessa cut a deep scar in my cheek and cracked my head to the wall ."

"Isabelle called an ambulance and Vanessa has to come to the principal and school ended." she explains.

The door flies open and my mother burst trough the door.

"Oh honey , I'm so happy you're alright " she says sobbing. Then my father walks trough the door.

He hugs me and sits on the bench in my room.

"We have a little present for you" says my mom.

"What is it?" i ask. "It's home but we have a picture" says my dad and he shows me a picture of a little white cat with black spots.

"Awhhhhh so sweet"I gush and Jena smiles.

"But we have to go because your uncle is at home , bye honey tomorrow we come back ." my mom says. "Okay" I say and give them a kiss on their cheeks. They leave and I lay down on my bed . I breathe in and out and close my eyes.
It's just not fair, first these years of being bulled then this drama...

I hear a knock on the door and I sit up, Jena sits on the chair next to me .

The one of the last persons i expected is standing there ... Josh.

"Go away asshole " says Jena.

"Can I talk to Jen ? " he says scratching the back of his head. Jena gives me a look and I nod "It's alright" . "I'm going to get some food. " says Jena.

"Hi" he says. "What brings you here?" I ask.

"I'm sorry " he says sitting on the chair next to my bed.

"For what? " I ask angrily.

"Dating ...Vanessa and everything " he says.

I roll my eyes "Ofcourse you're sorry but tomorrow you just have another make out session in the hallway with her. " I say .

"No ... I have a reason for dating Vanessa..." he says. "Explain" I snap. "I... date Vanessa because I want to make a special girl jealous..." he says. "Who is lucky girl? " i ask .

"You..." he answers.

"What?"

"So... will you Jennifer Schrader Lawrence be mine girlfriend? " he asks.
Is he serious right now?after everything what he has done?
He was almost as worse as Vanessa..

"Josh I-I can't, what do you call love when you watch the one you like suffer..."
"Jen.."

"No, josh you really don't.understand, do you? You laughed at me, you thought you made me jealous, but I just wanted to trow up when I saw you guys, it's disgusting what you did"
"Please I know I've done horrible things but can't I get a second chance?" he pleads.

*Edited

Short chapter , i know but i think i will update tonight .

Thanks for reading xx Demi .