✨Chapter 2 ✨Vanessa and her minions

Jena PoV

I feel sorry for Jen it's stupid that Josh dates Vanessa.

"We have to go to school. " I say. "But I really don't want to " says Jen. "Come on, you really don't want to be late at the first day of our senior year " I say dragging her out my room. We got in my car and ride to school it's only 5 minutes. I see Sam standing and is waving at us. I wave back and see that Jen is smiling because Sam trips over. I stop the car and place it on the same spot I each year do.

Sam walks to Jen and gives her a hug . "I'm sorry ,I should have told you earlier but Josh is just so confusing .." says Sam.

"Don't worry even worry about it..."says Jen .

We walk to our homeroom class to collect our schedules and keys for our new locker.

"Jena we have almost all classes togheter!" says Jen happily.

We reach our lockers and Sam and Jen have it in the same hall. Jen pulls her books in hers and we walk to my locker but if I knew that Josh and Vanessa had a make out session I would dare to crosh their paths.

Jen sees it and her eyes widen ,she turns around and runs to the girls bathroom. I see a grin on Vanessa's face and a i'm sorry look at Josh's, I glare at him and I quickly run to Jen. "Jen... are you alright ? " i ask. "Y...yeah " she sobs. At that moment Leven and Isabelle walks in . "Jen are you okay? " Isabelle says and runs to her other side they sit in our homeroom class with some other friends of us , Jack ,Alexander , Liam and Jacky .

"Y..yeah i'm alright .. " says Jen.

"Sleepover at mine's and I invite Jacky , Alexander , Sam ,Liam,Jacky and Josh too " squeels Leven and Jen sobs harder now. "I think we can't invite Josh " I say. "Why not ? " asks Isabelle. "Because Josh dates Vanessa ..." says Jen as she dried her tears. "Oh I understand , Josh such a asshole sometimes " says Leven.

The bell rings to time for Biology .

Jen PoV

I walk with Jena and Isabelle to Biology, talking about tonight .

We arrive at the class and I see that Josh is in this class too...

I sit next to Jena and Isabelle behind us with Alexander,I've always known they have a huge crush on each other .

I glance at Josh and he gives me an angry look. Then I see one of Vanessa's minions and
she gives him a small paper , he laughs and trows it to my head.

I open it and there's a drawing of me and it says i'm ugly and fat !

Jena sees it and shoves it into
her bag and stickd her middle finger up to Josh.

After a boring lesson the bell rings , it's break.

I walk to my locker and Sam sees me ,

"See you at our table ?" I ask.

"Okay " he says.

I walk to the girls bathroom and see Vanessa and her minions in the hallway ,shit.

"O hey Jennifer " she says sweetly.

"Shut up Vanessa, I don't have time for you right now " I say .

"Are you angry at me? " she gasps. And I walk straight to the door.

"Come on Lawrence accept that Josh is mine now " she says evilly.

She pulls something out her bag , a knife.

She pushed my head against the wall and cuts a scar in my left cheek , I scream in pain and she laughs.
She cracks my head against the wall and lets me fall on the ground.

Then Isabelle runs into the room.
"If I'd be you I would run" warns Isabelle.
"Oh, I'm so scared right now" smirks Vanessa.
"Vanessa go fuck another boy from the football team" says Isabelle angry and slaps her.
Vanessa walks out laughing with her minions following close behind her.
Isabelle crotches down beside me "are you alright?" She asks and I nod before everything vanishes as I black out...
*Edited twice bc wattpad deleted it .

What do you think?