✨Chapter 11✨ Why?

Josh PoV

I grab my clothes and put them on.

When I'm done I walk downstairs but I don't see Jen.

"Jen?!"I yell ... but no response.

"Jen this is not funny !" I yell

I search everywhere but I can't seem to find Jen .

I decide to text her ,I grab my phone and click on Whatsapp

To : Jennifer 💕

Where r u ?

Please respond quick xx

I wait and wait and I have no response , I grab my bag and jacket and after I said goodbye to Jen's mom I leave.

I call Jen , but no response...

I'm worried.

To : Jennifer 💕

I'm worried , please tell me where you are .

xx

I run to a lake where I came when I was a little kid , my dad and i played and swimmed in the water , sometimes when I'm sad or I have to think I'll go to that place.

I see someone , it looks like Jen . No it can't be her , I walk closer and see her , sobbing.

I run to her while I shout her name , she turns her face and I see tears stained on her cheeks.

I hug her and she cries on my schoulder."It is alright, please don't cry.." I whisper in her ear. "No it isn't" she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Just check your phone , and please don't be angry " she sobs.

I grab my phone and see I have some texts from Vanessa and I think Jen saw them and responded but I become angry when I see that Vanessa says that Jen is ugly and fat .

I decide to respond.

To : Vanessa 💩

Jennifer isn't ugly and fat , you're the one who is ugly and fat.

Stop with bullying Jennifer !

She has nothing done to you.

She responds immediatly:

Ofcourse she has, SHE IS BORN !!!

I don't respond because she only says dumb things about Jen.

"That stupid whore" I say.

"Are you angry at me ?" she asks. "No at Vanessa, I'd never be angry at you" I answer and give her a kiss at her forehead , she smiles.

"Thanks" she whispers and her stomach rumbles.

"so Starbucks?.." I ask and she nods.

Jen PoV

I'm glad Josh isn't angry at me , because I've responded on his phone.
My stomach rumbles and I forgot I haven't had breakfast.

"so Starbucks? ..." he asks and I just nod.

We walk to Starbucks holding hands and Josh orders.

I sip at my coffee and eat from my donut.

I take a picture from Josh while he's eating his chocolate donut and post it on Instagram.

With @LovelyJosh at Starbucks , nlyg!💋💕

I see I have immediatly reactions.

IsabellexFurhman : Awhh , have fun , see you at school x

JackieTheFox : I want a donut too!🍩

PrettySam: You two are Perf!👌🏻

Lipstick_Leven : Have Fun! xx

I laugh at some reactions .

"What?" says Josh

"I've posted a pic of you " I say showing him my phone.

"Okay" he says smiling.

When we finished our breakfast we pay and walk to school , Oh No I see Vanessa , Claudia and Grace.

"I'm with you , nothing bad can happen" whispers Josh.

"I hope so.."

We walk and Vanessa just smiles at me , strange...

I grab my books from my locker

and Jena runs to my with a worried expression on her face.

"Are you alright?" she asks.

"Yeah , why?"i answer

"Look at facebook " she says. I grab my phone and check Facebook and I see I'm tagged in a message of... Vanessa?!

Omg i saw Jennifer Lawrence making out with Sam Claflin while she's dating Josh Hutcherson , what a bitch!

"Omg I didn't make out with Sam !!!" I yell. I scroll trough the reactions : Omg poor Josh

What a slut

He better can date me!xxx

Bitch

Tears are streaming down my face and people look angry at me . "I haven't done anything! " I yell and run to the girlsbathroom .

Jena PoV

I hate that stupid bitch Vanessa ,she ruins everything.

Josh runs up to me with a worried look at his face.

"What happened?" he asks

"Vanessa posted something dumb on her Facebook Page" I say. He looks at his phone and his face becomes tomato red.

"Is this true?!" he asks angrily.

"No, Jen didn't kiss Sam" I say and Josh nods before rushing to his class .

Jen PoV

I'm crying and crying , why me?

Maybe I have to do this , I look at the mirror ,I'm not pretty or smart or even nice.

The bell rings and I walk to my class. When I enter the class I see Josh has already a seat saved for me , I smile thankfully.

"Where were you ? " he asks. "Just the girlsbathroom" I say. "Okay"

Sam and Alexander entered the classroom and Josh glares at him , why?.

Oh yeah because of Vanessa!
*NOT EDITED
(A/N)

Thnx for reading , when someone comments or votes at my story I'm just so happy !

Maybe just 2 people vote but hey then I know someone is reading , I don't expect that 10 or more people read this story because it's crap .

xxDemi