✨ Chapter 7 ✨ The meadow

Josh PoV

I ring the doorbell at Jen's place.

Jen opens the door immediatly and smiles.

"Hi " she says "Hey, are you ready" I ask and she nods .

We walk to my car and place her suitcase in the middle.

"Why are you coming at 6 while the sleepover is at 7 ? " she asks. "That's a suprise" I grin.

"You know I hate suprises" she says with a grin on her face.
"But you will love this one"
We ride 5minutes when I stop the car , here we are.

"A grassfield? " she asks."No , follow me " I say running up the hill.

I run up and stop at a fence there's Danger high voltage on it. "Wait there is a hole over there " says Jen pointing to a hole in the fence.

"Okay okay . " I say with a grin on my face.

We walk to the hole but I don't hear any bzzz so I think it's fine. "Come !" says Jen climbing under the fence.

"Yeah , wait " I say.

"And what now? " she asks.

"Just follow me " I say. We walk a little bit trough the woods and then we come to the meadow , a beautiful place.

I placed a picknick

under a tree here , in the meadow.

"OMG Josh it's beautiful !! " she says running trough the field.

Maybe she finds the tree.

She's far away now so I begin walking to the tree.

"OMFG JOSH IS THIS FOR ME?!! " she screams.

"NO FOR MY MOTHER "I yell smiling.

Jen PoV

I run trough the meadow and see a tree with a whole picknick, maybe a whole dinner.

"OMFG JOSH IS THIS FOR ME?!! " I yell. "NO FOR MY MOTHER " He yells back but I can hear a smile in his voice.

He comes running down the hill and he has a giant smile on his face. "Do you like it? " he asks. "Ofcourse! " I say and give him a kiss .

I look around and see pizza , strawberries , cheesebuns and cake.

"Where did you get that cheesebuns ? " I ask.

"At the bakery , duhh " he answers.

I sit down and grab 2 slices of pizza and give one to Josh.

"Thank you " I say . "For what? " he says. " For everything " I say. "It is it worth " he says eating his slice of pizza.

After an half hour we finished the most of al and we just lie on the ground , it's so beautiful here . " Jen ... "

"Yeah ? "

" I want to give you this " he says holding a beautiful , expensive ring . I look at him . " It's a promise ring " he says and he slips it on my finger. " I promise I will never leave you . " he says.

"Awhh " I say and blush .

"Haha "

I lay down on his chest and close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat. " I love you " he says

"I love you more "

"Not possible "

After a while says Josh "it's already 6.45 pm so I think we should walk back. "

"But first I want a pic with you " I say holding my phone up.

It's nice picture , I smile while Josh kisses my cheek.

We walk back and run down the hill at the fence like kids of 5 years old.

I open the car door and sit down taking my phone and post the picture at instagram.

With @LovelyJosh at the meadow , ily !! 💕💋

*Not edited

Short chapter the next one is longer because of the Sleepover.

Do you like it ??