✨Chapter 3 ✨Hospital

Josh PoV

I'm at my locker when I hear a scream from the girlsbathroom and see Isabelle running into it .

After a few minutes Vanessa runs out of the door with Claudia and a other girl whose name don't remember following close behind her giggling . Isabelle screams for help and Jena and Sam run into the door.

I look at my watch , the break has only 5minutes left , maybe I should take a look .

Then some weird people from the hospital flies trough the hallways and enter the girlsbathroom after a couple of minutes they carry Jen in a car and to the hospital.

Jena runs op to me and slaps me in my face "You stupid asshole !" she screams in my face. "It's not my fault ! "

"No ofcourse not , you just watch how Vanessa cuts Jen and you do nothing !!, nothing " she screams. "Calm down Jena we have to go to the hospital " says Sam.
I just stand there shocked when they run to their cars and drive away.

"Hello pupils , school is over because of an...incident , Vanessa register on my office " anounces principal Harrelson .

Leven PoV

"Hello pupils , school is over because of an...incident, Vanessa register on my office " anounces principal Harrelson.

"Oh no what if she done something with Jen " I say worried.
W'all know she bullies Jen bht the thing is we can't do anything about it.

"I saw hospital people carying Jen ..." says Alexander.

"Then we have to go to the hospital ! " I yell .

Alexander , Jack , Liam and I run to Jack's car and race to the hospital.

I run to the nurses desk and she's on the phone.

We wait a minute before she ends her call. "Can O help you?" she says friendly. "Yeah , we come for Jennifer Lawrence" i say . "She's in surgery right now so you can wait in the waitingroom .

We walk to the room and see Sam , Jena and Isabelle.

"Oh god is she alright? " i ask.

"I don't think so , it was a deep scar and Ithink she broke something in her head" says Isabelle.

*Not edited