Surprise visitor

Clark's Pov:

2 weeks later*

   Once again, everyone is back at the hospital. Octavia and Raven haven't even looked in each others directions. Lincoln, Lexa and I are just trying to keep the peace between them. And Bellamy has been acting weird lately too. He hasn't been himself these last few weeks, he doesn't even sit by us all on our breaks anymore.

   "Clark!" I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a recognizable voice. Lexa. I look over and see her struggling to keep a currently drunk patient stay still while she's putting in an IV line. I come over and hold his arm still. She finds a vein and inserted the needle. "Thank you." She says while making strong eye contact. It's like she's trying to make me nervous.

"It's no problem." I reply with a smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach as she smiles back at me.

   "Oh by the way, Clark, would you like to come over tonight? Lincoln and I are having a few friends over to have a couple drinks."

   "Sure. I'll try to come by." I do my best to not show her how happy I was she invited me. We haven't had much time to spend together lately. And for the rest of the day I find myself constantly checking my watch, waiting for my shift to end.

   When my shift finally ends, I rush home to shower and change into more casual clothes. I'm about to leave when I see Bellamy pacing back and fourth in my living room.

   "Bellamy? What are you doing in my house?" I hoped that I didn't forget about plans we might have made.

   "Clark I need to tell you something."

   "Is everything okay?" I was taken by surprise by the serious tone of his voice.

"No. Everything is not okay. The two people I care about most are fighting because of something I did. My sister won't even stay in her own house anymore, because her and Raven can't stand each other."

"Bell does that mean it was you?" I finally realized what he was talking about. And I honestly didn't know what to think.

"Yes. It was me. And I feel like a monster for it."

"Okay Bellamy, what the hell? What were you thinking?" It all starts to hit me at once, and I realized I'm probably not being very understanding right now, but can you blame me?

"I don't know Clark! I just couldn't take it anymore. I just. I had to tell someone and I don't know why but I thought of you first." He sounded so broken. I wanted to help but I had no idea how.

   "You have to tell the them."

"It's not that simple! I could go to prison if this gets out."

"Well then why did you tell me? If you're so worried about someone finding out, how do you know I wouldn't say anything?" I think I caught him off guard because he didn't reply. "Look I want to help, but honestly there's nothing I can do. You need to talk to O and Raven, and hopefully this whole thing will just blow over in time."

He runs his hand through his hair and sighs. "You're right."

We spend the next few hours talking on my couch and drinking some cheap red wine. After awhile, the conversation became lighter, and soon we were just enjoying each other's company.

   "Okay that's definitely not how you do CPR." I say as we're making fun of the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy.

   "I can deal with that but there's no way they would've been able to save that guy," Bellamy adds. "I mean he lost way too much blood."

   We laugh at our ridiculous comments. And I see Bellamy smile for the first time in weeks. I smile too as I admire the dorky glasses he put on to watch tv. Adorable.

   "Hey Bell wanna get put of here?" I ask out of the blue.

   "And where would you like to go, Princess?"

   I roll me eyes at the nickname, although I don't really mind it. "Lexa invited me to a party. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you came too."

   "Sure sounds like fun." He says while standing up. He grabs his keys. "I'll drive."

Authors note:
   Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for these long waits between parts!!! I've been busy lately, and haven't had many ideas.
   Anyways, thank you to all my readers who continue to read my stories even with long waits! Hopefully I'll be updating more often, so please stay tuned!
   Also, let me know how you like it so far with votes and comments... Thanks again!