{SMUT}Tongue Piercings & Nipple Piercings

"It's true!" I shouted at Polly. I was ranting to her about how Alex, my supposedly girlfriend, avoided me for a month. I frowned. "What if she's cheating?"

"Nonsense! Super cunt is loyal when it comes to you. Plus I would hunt her down and kill her." Polly threatened. "And why can't you just go to her house?"

"Because she told me she went on a trip with Nicky, so what if nobody's home!? But then I heard Lorna say that she saw Alex ordering coffee at the cafe!"

"So why can't you go see!?"

"Because! I want to trust her!"

Right when I said that, my phone buzzed.

Alex: come to my place ;) x

I gasped really loudly. "I gotta go Pol! Thanks for listening!" Before I could hear what she had to say I ran to my car, unlocked it, jumped in, and drove to Alex's.

I used the spare key Alex gave me and came in. The room was dim and there was nice soothing music coming out the speaker. I closed her door and locked it.

I went into the bedroom and as soon as I stepped all the way in, the door closed. I yelped and turned around to see Alex standing in front of me.

"Hey baby." Alex said smirking seductively.

"Hi." I said.

Then she pounced on me, making me fall on the bed. She was straddling me as she was biting and nibbling the flesh on my neck. I gasped out in pleasure.

"I have a surprise for you." Alex whispered.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Yeah." She breathed out. Then I felt her tongue lick against my jawline except... something felt different about her tongue now.

I opened my eyes wide and stared at her. "You got a-"

"Tongue piercing?" She said opening her mouth, revealing the metal ball in the middle of her tongue. "Yeah." She smirked. Fucking hell.

"That's so fucking hot." I breathed out.

"I also have something else." She said. She lifted herself up but still straddling me and took off her shirt and bra.

There was metal rings inside her nipples. She fucking got a nipple piercing. "They boost up my sensitive, you know? And the tongue ring, they said that it causes more pleasure for your partner, that is why-" She got off of me and went to her night stands drawer.

She opened it, pulled out a box and opened the box. I saw her take off the tongue ring she has now and take the one she had from the box to put it on. "-I bought this." She stuck out her tongue and showed me her mallet shaped ring.

I looked at her confused. "What is that?" I asked.

"You'll see." She said smirking. She got on top of me and we started to make out. Little by little my clothes came off leaving me naked. Sooner or later Alex was now naked with me.

She bit and licked my skin all the way down to my hipbone causing numerous trails of hickeys. She reached my waist and spread my legs wider so she was now face to face with my center.

"You're soaked." Alex whispered.

She took one of her fingers and stroked my center repeatedly. "Stop teasing." I begged.

She brought two fingers and went inside me without resistance. I gasped out in pleasure. Then she started to lick my clit. I was a moaning mess, and the tongue ring made it more pleasurable. Then she removed her mouth and I groaned at the lost but her fingers kept moving.

I saw her jaw moving and I could tell she was trying to do something inside her mouth, maybe her tongue ring was bothering her, maybe it was a bad idea to get it. Then I heard a faint vibrating sound but paid no mind to it because now she was going to put her mouth back onto my center.

Her tongue stuck out and she made one long lick. I felt the wetness on her tongue and the vibration of her tongue ring as she did this. I moaned the loudest I've ever moaned. She sucked my clit into her perfect plumped lips and made her tongue ring touch it while moving her fingers vigorously fast inside me.

She kept doing this until I came hard into her mouth. After she cleaned me up I saw her turn off the vibrator with her other hand this time and took her fingers slowly out of my center.

She came back up and I saw her lick two of her fingers seductively. I felt myself become wet again and let out a silent moan. She kissed me on the lips and we made out after a while. Sooner or later I regained my strength and climbed on top of her. I gave her hickeys all over her collar bone and went to grab both of her breast's.

Alex then moaned. I smirked and went to grab one of her pierced nipples into my mouth and sucked hard. She moaned really loud and grabbed my hair. I started to lick over it repeatedly and she started to wrap her legs around me and started grinding.

I smirked. I let go of her nipple and left hickeys around her breast and went to the other nipple to do the same treatment.

I got anxious and wanted to taste her so I went all the way down leaving trails off kisses till I reached her center.

I said the same thing she said to me earlier. "You're soaked." And started to tease her clit.

"Please." Alex whimpered.

"Wow, these piercings really changed you. You never beg." I said smirking.

Alex didn't reply, so I thought I'll save her the trouble and start doing something unforgettable. I licked her clit and sucked into it with my mouth. I took two fingers and forcefully shoved them inside of her meeting no resistance.

Alex let out a loud moan and started panting. It was the most sexiest thing ever. I grabbed her breast with my other free hand and started to grope and play with her nipple.

"Yes! Piper! Just like that, keep going. Oh fuck god yes!" She moaned. "Don't fucking stop!" She pleaded.

It went like that for a long time till I pulled her nipple with my index finger and thumb and started to roll it around, she started to orgasm. Alex grabbed a fistful of my hair burring me deep inside of her center as she rode out her orgasm.

When she was done and released my hair, I came back up to her and licked my two fingers that were once inside her. She saw this through hooded eyes and started smiling lazily at me.

I grabbed her face making her lips pucker adorably and kissed her. I released her lips. "That was so fucking hot." I whispered to her. I could tell there's going to be more rounds after this one.