Tattoo Artist

"Come on, Pipes!" Polly whines. "Pleaseee!" She begged.

"Fine!" I huffed.

"Yay! Let's go!" Polly then dragged me into the car.

Today we're going to go get a tattoo, why? Because Polly wants one and she's not gonna get one unless I do, so she begged and forced me. I don't know what me getting a tattoo has to do with her.
•~
We walked into the tattoo shop, Reds Tattoos and Piercings, and went to sign in. "How may I help you?" Asked a lady who came up to us after we signed up for a new tattoo.

She had dark black hair, secretary glasses, a nice figure, and she has beautiful pale skin that glows. She's wearing tight jeans and a T-shirt making her cleavage almost pouring out.

I feel myself starting to drool so I closed my mouth. I see her piercing greens eyes stare at me with a raised eyebrow and a sly smirk. She probably saw me checking her out.

"I would like two tattoos." I said. Polly looked at me shocked.

"Okay, right this way." She said and led us to the back. She made me sit on the chair as she handed me a book of designs.

"My names Alex, and I'll be doing both of you guys tattoos, and if you would like a piercing I will be doing that also." She said.

I flipped through the pages and saw an infinity sign, then I looked more and saw ravens.

"I would like the flower on my collar bone, and an infinity sign on my rib cage please." I said.

"Okay, you'll need to take your shirt and bra off for that one, but you can cover your chest up with the shirt." She said. My cheeks turned red but I obeyed what she said.

I saw her eyes lingering to my abs, and watched me awkwardly covering my breasts. "Okay." She said after I was ready. She rubbed alcohol on my skin and showed me her fresh new pack of needles.

Alex then transitioned my design onto my skin. "Ready?" She asked starting with the Ravens. I nodded as I saw her dump the needles in the ink. She started the gun and I felt needles prick my skin a billion times.

They weren't kidding when they said that the tattoo hurts if it's going on the bone part of your body. I clenched my teeth in pain. "Try to relax okay?" She said through the loud tattoo gun.

"Okay." I said. So I closed my eyes and relaxed until she was finished with both of my tattoos.
•*•
I looked in the mirror mesmerized. "It looks great! Thank you, Alex!" I said smiling widely.

"You're welcome. Are you getting a tattoo also?" She asked Polly.

Polly nodded. "It looks great Pipes." She said and sat down on the chair. Alex did the same thing with the showing of the freshly new needles and stuff. Polly was going to get an anchor with Pete and her child's name on it.

"That's a bad idea Pol." I said. I really don't think she should get Pete's name tatted permanently on her body.

"Pete's the father of my child! I love him and I want a tattoo." She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Okay.." I said.

Alex looked at me with the same concern I had and shrugged her shoulders. She started the machine and started to tattoo Polly's skin. Except Alex didn't tell her to relax when she hissed in pain, she didn't reassure her everything will be alright and it'll look good afterward every time she yelped every twenty seconds because it would hurt that bad as she did with me.