Sister in Laws

"Piper hurry up!" My mother shouted from downstairs. I put my maid of honors dress on and heals then ran downstairs. Cal's getting married in three hours, so everything felt rushed and unorganized.

I hopped in the car and my mother drove to the two hour destination.

The place was beautiful. It was right in the middle of summer too so everything was great. Waterfalls were placed in the entrance, and pink rose petals were on the floor. I looked up and it was a lot of crystal chandeliers and fancy seating arrangements with fancy eating utensils.

I looked to find my name tag. Piper C. In fancy font. I looked to see who was next to me on my right and it was a person named, Alex V.  I looked to see who was on my left and it was Cal C. I'm guessing Nari would be either next to Cal or across.

I wonder who Alex V, Is.

"Piper!" Cal yelled in excitement getting my attention. I turned around and smiled. "Cal!" I yelled back with just as much enthusiasm and went to hug him tight.

He chuckled. "Okay, okay. Watch the suit." He said jokingly. I shoved him playfully. Someone next to him cleared their throat.

"Oh yeah. Piper, this is Alex Vause. Nari's half sister." I looked over to Alex Vause.... and she was beautiful. What I assumed was long black hair were braided into one, and brought over her shoulder. Her posture was amazing and  her glasses made her look sexy.

Even though she looked a little pale, there were still color to her lips and cheeks. Her dress was the same color as mine but with a bit more designs, she looked like a princess.

"H-hi." I said stuttering.

"Hi." She muttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What was her deal. "She doesn't really like dressing up. She's more of a jeans and a t shirt kind of person, so don't mind her." He said nervous as if she made a bad first impression to me.

"No worries. Either way I still think you look beautiful." I said.

She looked at me stunned as if somehow my words took her by surprise. Her cheeks became rosy but it went away as fast as it appeared. Plus her trying to hide it by looking away didn't help either.

"Why don't you and Piper get to know each other, yeah?" Cal said to Alex as he went away to go greet some of his guest.

"So.." Alex said huskily as she nervously pushed her glasses up to her face. I smirked. God that voice. "What's your favorite book?" She asked.

I looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Sorry, that probably sounded very lame-"

"The catcher and the rye." I said. "That's my favorite book."

Alex looked at me with excitement. "That's my favorite book too!" Then from there on, our connection became stronger as we found more and more things in common.

We liked the same food, the same movie, and then plan on going to the same college soon. Alex told me how she didn't have enough money to attend so that's why she worked hard to get a scholarship. I too had a scholarship but didn't need it considering my parents were loaded, but I left out that part to keep Alex from feeling bad about herself.

We exchanged phone numbers, and talked about absolutely random things. It's funny too, how once a shy and awkward girl turned into a even more sexier person who seemed a lot more confident and dominate and couldn't fail to make me blush with her inappropriate remark, daring words, and seductive eyes.

"So, Piper. You got a boyfriend?"

"Nope."

"Girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"Maybe I could change that." She said coming closer to me.

"Oh really?" I asked challengingly.

"Mhm, let me take you on a date next Friday." She said.

"Okay, then. It's date." I said giggling. The fact that we were both seniors in high school, but acted like a bunch of middle schoolers, made it even more interesting.

Later on Cal called people to take a seat as the wedding was about to start. Cal stood waiting for, Nari.

Nari was a little late feeling a little jittery but eventually came out.

She looked beautiful in her wedding dress, as me and Alex stood next to each other as her maid of honor.

After all the stuff they had to say to each other to make it official, including the vows and the "You May now kiss the bride." It was time to toss the bouquet.

I stood behind Nari as for every other girl, except for the married ones and Alex of course, and waited for her to toss it.

Once she did everyone screamed trying to get it as I kept my eyes on the prize and eventually caught it. They all screamed in joy for me as embarrassingly enough, I was for some reason also excited even though it was just a stupid tradition.

I looked at Alex and she looked at me smirking. I had this warm butterfly feeling and my heart fluttered with joy. I walked over to Alex and held her hand as we made our way to the table.

***Later On***

Cal tapped his glass with his fork to get everyone's attention.

"Excuse me, excuse me. I would like to thank everyone for coming. I would like to thank my parents for helping me make this happen and I'm happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful person I love so much. Not only that but I'm thankful that Alex and Piper got along." Cal said laughing as for everyone else including Alex and I.

"As for that, we would like to tell you all something very important.... Nari and I... we're expecting a baby."

Then everyone went wild and started saying congratulations. I smiled widely not only happy for my brother, but I'm happy I met Alex. Everything at this wedding is so amazing and wonderful I wouldn't even believe it was true if someone would have told me seven hours ago. 

I looked at Alex's emerald eyes, and I knew everything was just perfect.