{SMUT} Jealousy

"Pipes, what is taking you so long." Alex groans.

"Hold on!" I huffed as I put the rest of my makeup on. I scrunched up my hair then came out the bathroom with short, shorts and a white crop top.

Alex sat on the bed as she let out a low whistle when I bent down to put on my lacy pair of flats. "You know.. I don't think I should be letting you out the house if you're gonna wear booty shorts." Alex husked.

I shoved my flats on to my foot and stood up right. When I did, my eyes gazed onto Alex's outfit. "And I don't think I should let you get out of the house with your breast practically spilling out." I shot back.

Alex was wearing a black v neck tank top and I could tell she was wearing a push-up bra, not like she needed it anyways but it made her breast more in view. She also had skinny jeans on and ankle boots.

"Then we agree on staying home?" Said Alex. I rolled my eyes. "No." I said. "Polly's been waiting for us downstairs at the lobby and we need to go." I said making my way to the door.

"Fine!" Alex groaned.
•*•
We all got out the cab and made our way to the club. Alex and I went to the bar. Pete and Polly went to find us a booth.

"I like one margarita please." I said to the bartender.

"And for you?" He asked.

"One beer and eight shots." Alex said. I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows as she shrugged. The guy handed Alex her beer as he prepared the shots. "Bring em to the table, will ya? Thanks." Alex kissed my cheek and went to the booth with Polly and Pete.

After he delivered the shots to the table, they guy made my margarita and I sat down at the bar to drink it, instead of going back to the booth for some reason. Then a guy with curly hair sat next to me and ordered his beverage.

From the corner of my eye I saw him stare at me. "Are you by yourself?" He asked me.

I shook my head no as I sipped my drink through the tiny straw. "Boyfriend?"

I shook my head no again. "My names Larry." He said offering his hand to me, grinning. I reached out one cold hand since I was holding my drink, and shook his clammy one. "Piper." I said.

My face recoiled in disgust at his sweaty hand but I quickly hid it. I secretly wiped my hand against my shorts as he looked away to take a sip of what he ordered.

"So." He said. "Friends dragged you out to the bar and you're not a party person?" He questioned.

I shrugged "Something like that."

He chuckled. "Well that happened to me. My friends are over there at the booth." He said pointing to the one with Pete Polly and Alex. I furrowed my eyebrows. Maybe he's talking about the one next to my booth... yeah.. it had a bunch of guys laughing and joking around there.

I nodded my head slowly. Sooner or later me and Larry engaged in a whole conversation and turns out he was a pretty funny guy. He wasn't the first person to make me laugh this hard, he's a close second to Polly while Alex is the first. She's always the one to make me laugh till my face turns blue from the lack of oxygen. Which has happened before.

I see Larry only as a friend tho.. like he could be my brother. I guess he didn't think the same way. I didn't realize it but his chair had got closer to mine. His hand was on my knee, but it's now on my thigh. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as laughter died down. My laughter died down awkwardly while he just thinks that the joke had subsided.

He moved his face closer to mine so he could whisper to my ear. "Hey, why don't we ditch our friends and head to a hotel?" His hand was now on my waist.