Beat Her Up

Alex walked over to me all happy once I walked into the school. She came close to me and leaned in for a kiss.

"Mm, what's got you all happy?"

"You." She said smiling all cheesy and everything.

I chuckled. "That's cute. Walk me to my locker?" I asked. Alex nodded and she took my hand and intertwined it as we walked to my locker.

Once we reached my locker I had to let go of her hand to put in the combination. Alex sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This girl keeps staring at me since Monday, I feel like she got a problem with me." Alex said.

I stopped putting in my combination and see a girl staring at Alex from down the hall. Her friends were staring at her too, and they looked like they were talking bad about her.

"Don't worry about it, baby. The only person you should be focused on is me, and not people who talk shit."

"I know, but what'd I do!?"

Then I see the girl walking to Alex, and her friends recording it on their cellphones. I rolled up my sleeves and dropped my bag, not getting a chance to open my locker. Because I swear if this bitch lays a single hand on her I'll-

"Hey, Alex!" She said cheerfully.

"Hey?" Replied Alex.

Then the girl leaned into her ear and whispered something. And it sucks because she's not aloud whisperer like most people.

All of sudden Alex jerked back and her hand touched her ear as she looked down at the girl. "I have a girlfriend." She said.

I looked at the girl with wide eyes and clenched my jaw as I realized that she just asked Alex out.

"I know, but we can keep it a secret." She tried to whisper, knowing I'm right in front of her. Because the whole school knows Alex is mine and I'm Alex's.

"I'm fine, thanks." She said awkwardly.

I opened my locker, shoved my bag inside, and slammed the door shut. I grabbed Alex's hand and tried to walk away.

"She fucking nibbled my ear." Alex half whispered. I suddenly stopped and stared at Alex with wide eyes.

"Alex wait!" I heard her say as she ran towards us, well to Alex. I looked up and saw her friends still recording.

"I said no." Alex said turning around.

Then all of a sudden the girl grabbed Alex's face and tried to quickly lean in for a kiss but my hand was quick to put it over the girl's mouth and push her off of Alex. They probably thought that I was one of those girls who let shit like this slide...

"She fucking said no!" I said yelling at her. There was a crowd formed right in the middle of the hallway once people heard me yelling. They were all instigating, wondering if they should record it all or not.

"Oh please, you know she wants someone better." The girl giggled.

"Piper is better." Alex said.

"Is she?" She asked unconvinced. The crowd gasped. Even they knew she crossed the line.

I clenched my jaw and growled as I ran towards her and yanked her hair back and punched her in the face. The students went wild, finally coming into conclusion and decided to record it all. All I heard was "Dang!", "Oh shit!", "Beat her ass Piper.", and the screams coming from the girl because I attacked her.

She screeched as she finally punched me in the face and in the stomach. I let out a hiss but that didn't stop me from kicking her to the floor and going on top of her and start to punch her continuously on the face.

There was blood on my knuckles and everything was a blur now. I couldn't hear anything anymore because there was a temporary ringing noise in my ears.

Someone tried to pull me away but not before I got one more hit and punched her jaw making you hear a loud crack.

"Ahh!" She yelled in agony as she held onto her mouth. Everyone ooo'd in pain after they heard her jaw crack. 

All of a sudden I appeared to be in the principal's office.

~~~

I walked out a little more cooled down and saw Alex waiting for me on the chair.

"Hey." I croaked.

Alex ran up to me and grabbed onto my shoulders. "Piper you didn't need to do that." Alex said.

"What's mine is mine, and that bitch tried to kiss you after you continuously said no." I said glaring at her. "If you think I'm too psycho for stepping in on her trying to steal you away, then maybe you should go out with her. She's probably in the nurse's office, waiting to go to the hospital since I broke her fucking jaw." I said walking away angrily.

"Piper, that's not what I meant." Alex said trying to catch up to me.

"Then what did you mean!?" I said turning back around to face her.

"I meant that you don't need to fight my battles... I could've handled it on my own. I don't want you getting in trouble for me, Pipes, I care about you too much." She said sincerely.

My heart melted at her words. She sure did know how to make a girl swoon.

"I'm sure you would've done the same. If my ex Larry came out of nowhere trying to get me back right in front of you-"

"Oh yeah, I'll knock his shit out." She said laughing.

I chuckled and smiled at her. "Since I'm suspended for a few days, and I know you love to ditch... wanna go home?" I asked.

"Sure, kid." We walked out of the school with our hands intertwined.

Whenever I ask her to go home she knows that I mean her home. One, because that's what her home feels like... it feels like home. My house is filled with lies and regrets. There's no love in my house that makes it feel like a home you would wanna be in. And two, Alex's mom is barely even there because she has work, which is great for slipping in some good sex.

~~~

A/N; I tried to make it like that scene where Piper and Alex are sitting on the track and Alex was being paranoid thinking that some random girl was spying on her because she was looking at her, and Piper said that she'll shank her if she was actually trying to steal her away instead.

I- idk. 

This was supposed to be smut but I didn't feel like writing it, and I felt like the story would've been worse than it already is if I added something cringe-worthy to it.

{This lowkey sucked}