The Red P

I woke up to Piper groaning next to me. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "I don't feel so good." She said. I sat up on the bed to see an exhausted Piper clutching her sides. Her big blue Bambi eyes were showing and she had a big frown on her face.

I lifted my hand up to touch her face to feel if she had a fever but she was an average temperature. "What's the matter, love. You gotta talk to me."

"My stomach hurts so fucking bad- gahh!" She groaned in pain as she clinched her hands to her sides.

I frowned at seeing her in pain. Then she rolled over to get comfortable and from the corner of my eye I saw a large red spot on the sheets underneath her ass. When I fully looked, the red stuff was coming from her shorts. Shit.

"Uhm babe." I said gently. "When are you suppose to have your period?"

"This can't possibly be my period, I'm due next week." She said scoffing.

"Wanna bet." I said poking one of her butt cheeks that wasn't covered in blood.

She quickly got up, still holding her sides and looked at the bed in horror, then looked down at her shorts. "You act like you've just killed someone." I joked.

She stared at me with horror as I saw tears welled up in her eyes. "Oh my god." She said and covered her mouth with her hand. "This is so embarrassing." She cried out.

Then she ran to the bathroom. "Pipes baby! It's normal!" I called after her.

"No it's not Alex! I never bled on myself before! I always know when my period comes!" She said. I sighed.

"Pipes, you can't be like the Egyptians and know when every single flood is gonna happen. Everyone has bled on themselves at least once."

"Fuck you!" She yelled out angrily.

"Here comes the mood swings." I mumbled.

"What'd you say!?" She shouted.

"Nothing baby!"

I put the pillows and blankets on the floor as I grabbed the sheets and went to the laundry room to throw it in the washing machine.

I went to the closet where we kept spare things and grabbed fresh clean sheets and made the bed. I took out clean pajama shorts, underwear, and a top, once I've heard the shower run.

I quietly opened the bathroom door and placed it neatly on the cover of the toilet and closed the door back. I went downstairs to make Piper's favorite meal when she's like this.

After a while Piper came down, all cleaned up. She had a big pout on her face until I sat down a plate filled with large amounts of her favorite food.

"There's that smile." I said grinning. Piper blushed and looking down at her plate. I put both of my hands on her cheeks and lifted her head up.

"I love you." I said. Then I kissed her. "You having a little accident or doing something naturally that you find gross will not drive me away. Okay?"

She nodded her head slowly. She smiled at me and started to lean in to kiss me slowly and passionately.