The Cashier

Everyday I go to seven eleven to get a few things, mostly to come face to face with this fucking sexy hot cashier.

The way her voice sounds, how she has these sexy secretary glasses. How her fucking clothes show all her curves.

I walked in the store as the bell ranged because of me opening the door. I went to the back, grabbed a cherry Dr.Pepper, beef jerky, and some candy. I came to the cash register and saw the face I wanted to see.

"Is that all?" She asked with a raspy voice.

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered. I took out my wallet as she ranged me up.

"Fourteen dollars and eighty cents please."

I grabbed a ten dollar bill and a five dollar bill and handed it to her. Our fingers brushed when she took the money from me and I swore I felt electricity, but I might be crazy with this whole crush thing.

She bagged up my things and gave me the receipt after putting my money in the register, and handing me my change. I thanked her as I grabbed my newly bought items.

~•~

The next day Polly wanted to buy something, she was on her period and wanted to get something because of her cravings. I told her there's a seven eleven near us. She beamed and we decided on going there.

When we walked in I saw my favorite face again and smiled at her with a blush as she smirked at me. "You know her?" Asked Polly a little too loudly.

"I- jeez Polly can't I fucking smile!?" I whispered harshly, blushing like a maniac.

I grabbed a bai coconut drink, some candy, and gum. As for Polly, she bought ice cream, chocolate, a slushee, and bags of chips.

We dumped our pile onto the counter. "You gonna share all that?" I asked Polly.

She glared at me with so much hate after asking that dumb question, I thought she was part Satan. "The fu- okay! It was just a suggestion!... stop looking at me like that." I said in surrender.

"You know better than to ask me right now." She spat.

I backed away a little. The cashier ranged Polly up and Polly paid for everything then ran to the car. "Don't fucking take long!" Polly shouted.

The cashier then ranged me up. "Tough love?" She asked smirking.

"Uh, Yeah. But in a friendship tough love type of way." I said.

"So your single?"

"Yes.."

"Should've guessed. The way you come here everyday, when it's my shift.." She said smirking. "Not trying to be cocky, I'm just assuming because I notice things."

I blushed. "You notice things." I repeated.

"Yea huh."

"Like what exactly."

"Well, you come here everyday and every time you do, your baby blue eyes search for me. If you were just an ordinary customer, you would just walk in, get what you wanted and walk out. But no, you come here everyday in hopes to see me and finally get the courage to ask for my number."

I was now as red as a tomato. "No ordinary customer, eh? Busted I guess."

"It's okay. I think it's adorable."

I smiled at her.

She told me my total, and I gave her my amount as she gave me my change. She took the receipt, and a pen, then wrote what looks like to be her number on it and gave it to me.

"Here you go champ." I took the receipt and smiled like a goof.

"Your friend might burn the store down if you don't go so call me later and we can arrange something, yeah? You must get tired of seeing me only in this store." She said smirking.

"Yeah.. see you later..."

"Alex.." She said.

"Piper." I said.

"Well, see ya Piper."

"See you, Alex."

I walked out the store like I just won the lottery and went into the drivers side of the car. When I came back I saw Pollys face stuffed in chocolate and she looking grumpy than before.

"What the fuck too you so long!" She raged. "Why are you smiling like you just got a pot of gold."

"Because it feels like I have just gotten a pot of gold, that's why."