Dentist{Smut}

"Yea mom I understand, anyways I can't talk right now, I'm about to go to a dentist appointment."

"Okay dear. Better not have any cavities, us Chapman's don't get cavities."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, mom." Then hung up. I walked into the building and signed in. The nurse guided me to my doctor, Dr.Thomas.

Oh wait.. this is not Dr.Thomas. "Excuse me, I asked for Dr.Thomas." I said looking at the nurse. The nurse was about to speak up but the lady she brought me to beat her to it.

"He's retired.." She said. Her voice was husky. Her what I assumed long hair was in a pony tail and she had those sexy glasses over her eyes.

"Oh.. I knew he was old but... not that old." I said surprised.

"You'd be surprised." She said smirking. I am though..

"Anyways, as you can see I'm obviously filling in for Dr.Thomas. Please take a seat and get comfortable." She said as I sat on the dentist chair.

She started to recline the chair and introduced herself. "I'm Alex Vause, aka, Dr.Vause. Nice to meet you, Piper Chapman... I've been over your charts thats why I know your name, I'm not like a stalker or anything." She said chuckling casually.

I smiled. "It's nice to meet you too."

It's not really weird that she already knows my name, I mean it's her job to look through my background information so she can know what complications to avoid.

She shined the light in my face to get a better look inside of my mouth and told me to open. I stared at her piercing green eyes as she searched for any rotting teeth.

"Where's my assistant." She hissed to herself.

Then all I heard was a "I'm sorry, I was taking care of something!" She yelled as she ran to where me and Dr.Vause was. She placed one finger in my mouth.

"Does that hurt?" She asked.

"A little." I said with her finger in my mouth so it sounded muffled.

"It'll start to hurt more, so you're going to need to make an appointment to get that wisdom tooth out." I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Don't worry, don't be scared." She said. "Suction."

I thought she was talking to me for some reason, so I closed my mouth around her one finger and began sucking so I had no more saliva in my mouth, then started to open my mouth again.

She looked at me with both eyebrows raised up. I looked over to my left and see her assistant with a suction tube also looking at me with just as much surprise.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

Dr.Vause took her finger out my mouth and cleared her throat. "Other than that, you have nothing to be worried about. Now let's get you cleaned up."

She grabbed some sort of tool to clean the spots where my toothbrush alone can't reach and after that we were done.

Dr.Vause went to the back after telling me to stay right here.

"Here you go." She said walking towards me with a card.

"Call me if there's any... complications." She said smirking. She finally took off that mask and I can fully see her beautiful face.

"Mhm." I said and grabbed the card. Feeling butterflies in my stomach. Her assistant left again and we were just alone. "Thanks again, Dr.Vause."

"Call me Alex." She said.