Argument{Not Smut But Not Really Pg-13 I Guess}

"Piper you know I'm right!" I yelled from across the room.

"No you're not! Mermaids aren't real!" She yelled.

I started sighing as I pushed my glasses back up to my face. Piper asked me what my favorite fish was and I said a mermaid. Sue me. I love mermaids. I've always been in love with them and the movie, the little mermaid.

Then she fucking said it. She fucking said 'They're not real'. She had the audacity to come for my mermaids.

"They are real! Most of the ocean hasn't been discovered and scientist today are still finding out new creepy mysterious creatures."

"Okay, so what if they are real... but they can be evil."

"They're not evil." I huffed.

"How do you know? This myth states that if you venture out far into the sea you'll hear a beautiful voice singing out to you." She said sitting next to me on the couch. "And then you feel the need to come closer to that amazing sound like a trance. All of a sudden- BAM-" She said yelling causing me to jump a bit. "Your ship recks!"

I huffed. "Not true." I said pouting.

"It's so true. Your so called non mythical innocent creatures lure people by singing a beautiful song and direct them straight to danger."

I clinched my jaw. "No. That's not true. People just made myths about it. Sirens and mermaids are two different things. What you have described was a fucking Siren. And sirens are myths."

Piper furrowed her eyebrows. "And mermaids aren't!?"

"No they aren't! Maybe you should go venture out into the oh so mythical sea as you call it, and go look for them yourself!"

"Ugh! But you're the one so butt hurt about if mermaids are real or not, I'm just saying that my opinion is valid even if I don't agree with you and my opinion is that I don't think fucking stupid ass mermaids are real! So why don't you take your ass to the oh so mythical sea and look for the stupid ass mermaids and maybe-"

She rambled on for a good two more minutes and when I knew she wasn't gonna stop, I tuned her out cause I got tired of hearing her bullshit. But when that didn't work I started to do the only thing I thought was best.

Strip.

I lifted up my shirt quickly and pulled it off. Piper froze mid sentence and saw my full breast in my bra.

"Uhm I-"

I unhooked my bra so my breast were just completely out there... fully exposed in all its glory.

"Sorry, it was getting a little hot. But anyways... like you were saying?" I asked while I was still taking off my clothes.

"Don't mind me." I said when I realized Piper wasn't gonna continue. "Please continue."

Right now I'm basically booty butt cheek naked. If this doesn't shut her the fuck up about mermaids then idk what will-

"Ow!" I yelled as I looked down at Piper. It happened so fast I didn't even see her launch herself onto my tit and munch on it.

"Easy!"

But she wasn't gonna slow down. She grabbed my legs and opened them wide while pulling me towards her.

She leaned forward to kiss me as my legs were wrapped around her waist. Her hands roughly groped my boobs and I moaned out in pleasure.

Piper kissed me all the way down to my waistline where she licked me above my lady parts... you know, because she's a little tease..

~~~

Long story turned into a short story. I orgasmed. A lot.

"You're a little succubus." Alex husked.

"What can I say.. your moans are pleasurable to me, and I want to hear them over and over and over." She said slowly as she kissed me passionately.

I could tell there's gonna be a lot more rounds after this.