Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jack

I was so relieved when Elsa told me that she only liked Hiccup as a friend. But her booth was right next to ours, did she hear what I said about her?

I shook the thought away and focused on driving. I was planning on taking Elsa to a park I know. There's a big field and a big pond. It's quiet there, so she might like it.

She squealed as we made a 360 turn. I laughed and she tightened her grip on my torso.

Ah, this girl. She's adorable.

At the park...

I parked the motorcycle and Elsa took off the helmet. I got off and ruffled my hair. "Wow, it's so nice here." She said and I helped her off the motorcycle. I took her backpack and put it behind the motorcycle.

"Yeah, it's quiet." I replied and we walked to the field. We sat down and Elsa looked around us. "Not many people come here?" She asked. "Not really. That's what I like about this place." I said and stroked her hair. I stroked her hair and once I reached to the hair tie that was holding her braid together and untied her hair.

I ran my hand through her hair and she blushed. "Do you usually do your hair like this?" I asked and she smiled lightly.

"No, not a lot. Most of the time it's in a braid or a bun." She replied and lied down. I leaned on my right elbow and looked down at her.

"You should think to just let it go. It looks pretty. But it doesn't matter that much, you're always pretty." I said which made her blush even more.

"Stop that!" She squealed. "Stop what?" I asked. "Being so cute." She replied which made me laugh.

She sat up so I did the same thing. She looked me in the eye and I noticed that it was getting dark.

She put her face closer to mine and I put my lips on hers.

After awhile, she pulled away. She looked up. "We should be heading home." She said and we both stood up. Her phone started playing a ringtone. She answered it.

"Hey Anna, what is it?" She asked.

"Don't worry. Is mom alright?"

"Oh alright. She won't mind anyway. Alright. Bye. Yeah yeah, whatever. Bye." She ended the call and looked at me.

"Let's go?" I asked and she nodded before we started walking to the motorcycle. Once we were almost there, she held my hand.

I smirked and we got to the motorcycle. She put her phone in her backpack and put the backpack on. I helped her onto the motorcycle and got on.

I started driving and after at least 15 minutes we arrived at Elsa's house.

She got off and so did I. We both walked onto her porch. "Well, here we are." She said. I chuckled and moved some hair out of her face.

I kissed her forehead then her lips. I pulled away after a few seconds. "Bye drama queen, see you tomorrow." I said smirking. "Bye, you trouble maker." She replied and ruffled my hair before opening the door and going inside.

She waved at me before shutting the door. I smiled at the door.

Gosh, I'm being stupid.

I smirked at myself and went back to my motorcycle. I put on the helmet and started driving home.

Once I got there, I put the motorcycle in the garage and went into the house. I put my helmet away and walked past the kitchen.

I saw my mom drinking coffee. "Where have you been? Were you with that girl I saw when I picked up Pippa?" She asked. I rolled my eyes but felt myself smile. "Yeah, I was with her. We were just hanging out. It was nothing." I replied.