Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jack

I watched Elsa walk out of the door. I stared up at the ceiling, engulfed in boredom already. I started wondering about Pippa and Dave.

Will Dave come and visit me? No, he hates me for hating him. He's always hated me. The doctors and stuff started doing stuff on this machine.

"You can probably get out after a few weeks or so. Don't worry, you look fine. But you'll probably have the scars for life, obviously." He said. I nodded.

He checked my broken leg and my broken arm before giving me a warm smile and walking out the room. I grabbed my phone and used it until I eventually fell asleep.

Elsa

I called up Hic, Punzie, and Mer first. They agreed to go visit Jack, obviously. I called Bunny and Sandy after that, still debating if I should call Tooth.

Anna called Kristoff and the two of them are coming. Anna walked in my room, dressed already. I was dressed too.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked and sat next to me on the bed. "Sure. But, should I ask Tooth to go visit Jack in the hospital with us?" I replied.

"That's your choice. But did you invite Bunny and Sandy?" She asked. I nodded. "Then maybe you should invite her since the three of them always hang out." She replied.

I frowned slightly and she rubbed my back before walking out my room and downstairs. I was wearing my white jeans with Jack's hoodie.

My hair was in a braid and I was wearing my brown winter boots. I put on the locket and held my phone before sighing and tapping on Tooth's number.

...

...

"Hello? Elsa?"

"Hey, uh, Tooth."

"Oh my gosh, Elsa. After Sandy told me what happened when you yelled at Jack in the hallway, I felt sooo bad. Don't hate me please. Nothing is going on between us. He was just helping me with my cousins birthday who's a guy and in college and I took advice from him. I swear we didn't do anything like that to you. I'm so sorry."

"Tooth, I should be apologizing. I was listening to Pitch about how he would be cheating on me or something with you and I believed him. I was so stupid. So Jack is in the hospital. I asked everyone to go to that hospital so we can go visit Jack for awhile."

"Okay, I'll go. But I understand if you don't want me to."

"It's alright Tooth. Just be there by 8:30."

"Alright Elsa. I promise I'll make it up to you. Bye."

"Bye."

I ended the call and closed my eyes for awhile until Anna told me to hurry up.

At the hospital...

All of us were walking toward Jack's room, Tooth right next to me, envelope in hand. Anna was holding a balloon and Punzie had a wrapped box in her hands. Hic had an envelope and Mer had a tiny box.

Bunny and Sandy got food, obviously. I got him a teddy bear. And a sandwich. But the sandwich is for me.

The doctor let us in his room. He was still sleeping. Of course. "He's been having a good sleep. I'll wake him up." The doctor said and did something to this machine before leaving.

When Jack started waking up I smiled lightly. But I just always keep thinking that it's my fault he's here in the first place.

He opened his eyes and they immediately land on me. "Snowflake." He groaned. I walked next to him and he wrapped his unbroken arm around me.

I pulled away. "How have you been?" I asked. "Good. I guess you were actually telling the truth about everyone coming today." He said and they all gave Jack their gifts and stuff.

"Oh, Tooth? You're here?" He asked, looking at me swiftly before turning to Tooth. "Yeah, Elsa invited me." She said smiling. He nodded. We all started to casually have a conversation.

After awhile everyone except for me, Hic, and Tooth went to the bathroom or got a snack. Me and Hic were having a conversation about Pitch. We were both sitting in chairs next to each other.

They were probably the most uncomfortable chairs ever. I kept shifting my position, trying to hear some of Tooth and Jack's conversation. Hic noticed. "Don't worry. They both said nothing happened." He whispered.

I nodded and Hic placed my feet on his lap. I got more comfortable, but probably got more tense. Everyone else came back in. "Sorry guys, but me and Sandy have to go. We'll text you Jack." Bunny said. "Alright, bye." Jack replied and the two of them walked out.

Merida walked up to Hiccup. "Hic, can we talk?" She asked quietly. She probably intended on him just hearing since I could barely hear it. He nodded so I pushed my feet off of him and the two walked out.

Me and Tooth started having a conversation. "Hey. Are you alright?" She asked me. "Of course I am. A little tired, but fine." I said smiling lightly.

She grinned. "I hope I didn't cause any issues between you two." She whispered. "It's fine. I don't think you did that much damage." I whispered back.

A doctor walked in. "I'm sorry guys, but I need to check on Jack. And for the rest of the day we'll need to do that so he can't have visitors except family members. Is it alright if you guys leave now?" He said.

"Yeah, I guess we can just go..." I said trailing off. "Alright. I'll meet you guys outside. Bye Jack! Hope you get better soon!" Punzie said and hugged him for awhile before walking out the room.

Hic and Mer walked back in. "We'll meet you guys downstairs too. Get well soon Jack, we'll see you soon." Mer said and dragged Hiccup out.

"Bye Jack, be careful. See you soon." Tooth said and went to Jack and hugged him tightly. She let go and whispered something to him before leaving. I was left alone.

I walked to him. "Jack. Will you be alright here?" I asked quietly. "I'll be fine snowflake. I love you. Just don't worry too much, alright?" He said smirking lightly.

I smiled back. "I'll try. I love you, trouble maker." I said and kissed his forehead. "Love you too drama queen." He replied and I kissed his lips. I pulled away and stroked his face before walking to the door.

I looked back at him. He waved lightly and I smiled before walking out. As I hurried into the elevator, I felt a pang of realization in my chest.

For weeks, Jack won't be around. He'll be gone, and I won't have anyone to hold. To talk to. To cuddle with. Once I reached the ground floor and walked out, I went to the others.

"Elsa, you're good right?" Hic asked. I nodded and we all got in our cars and in my case, my motorcycle, and drove off to wherever we wanted to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys, I got some news.

We're close to the ending.

DUN DUN DUUNNNNNNN...

DONT HATE ME.

ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE'S GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK

Haahahahahah :)

But there actually will be so hooray :D

But I'm planning on making two or three more chapters left. Then I'll do the second book ;) and btw the updates will obviously be SLOWER.

THANK YOU TO ALL MY AWESOME READERS!

WATTPAD IS BEING A PAIN IN MY BUM BUM AND IS MIXING UP THE CHAPTERS SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BEFORE THE A/N I POSTED A FEW DAYS AGO.

YEAH.

You all are so helpful and beautiful (handsome if you're a boy xD) and funny and supportive, I just love you guys 💕

And I apologize for the crappy chapter. :-) I've been busy with school and everythang ;D

*thumbs up to you*

K bye (^-^)

Author