Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Elsa

"Elsa! Elsa wake up!"

"It's not working."

"Elsaaaa! There are pancakes downstairs! Just kidding no there aren't."

I groaned and rolled over on my bed and ended up falling on the floor.

"Elsa! Get up it's 10:50!" I lifted my head up to see Anna. Not only that, but Jack.

I groaned and I heard Jack chuckle. "I got this, she'll be up soon." He said and Anna left.

Jack walked up to me and sat in front of me. "Snowflake, it's late." He said smirking. I closed my eyes.

"I know." I murmured and I felt him lie down next to me. "Are you sick?" He asked. "No." I mumbled.

"Since I dated you for two months, I can handle with, y'know." He said and I could tell he was smirking.

"No, that's not it. I'm just tired." I replied and opened my eyes. "Your parents went out somewhere, just to tell you." He said and I nodded.

I watched as Jack sat up. "Get dressed for today or I'll have to do it for you." He said smirking and climbed on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked tiredly. "Waking you up." He said and put his lips on mine slowly.

Alright, it woke me up. After awhile he pulled away and smirked at me. "Did it work?" He asked.

"If I say yes does that mean you won't kiss me again?" I asked and he chuckled. "Maybe." He replied. I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer and put my lips back on his.

He pulled away after a few minutes and got off of me. "Get dressed, drama queen." He said and stood up. He pulled me up and I groaned.

"Get. Dressed." He said and went to my closet. "Don't touch my closet!" I whisper yelled and slapped his arm.

He laughed and I started to pick out an outfit. I got white shorts that had rips and a turquoise crop top that showed my belly button. It had a pink bow in the front and I got black open toe ankle boots that had small heels.

I got new 'undergarments' and turned around to see Jack smirking.

"Well, are you going to get out?" I asked smiling. He smirked. "I can just turn around." He said. "But I'll be naked, you ass. Get out!" I said.

"I'll wait in your bathroom." He said and walked in the bathroom. I grunted and quickly changed into the clothes. I put my hair in a braid and did my makeup.

"Come out now." I said and Jack came out. "You ready now?" He asked. I nodded and got my phone and wallet.

We both walked out my room and went downstairs. "Wait, I forgot something." I said. "Alright, go get whatever it is." He said and I went upstairs.

I went back to my room and got the locket. I put it on and looked at the picture. I smiled lightly and walked back downstairs.

"So are you two going to go on a date or what?" Anna asked smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully and she laughed. "See you later love birds." Anna said and we both walked outside.

"Like I said, whenever we go out we need to ride on my motorcycle. Alright?" Jack said and kissed my forehead.

"Fine. Where are we going?" I asked and Jack lifted me up and put me on the motorcycle.

"We can go hang out with Pippa since she's here today." Jack said and got on. "Y'know, I can get on the motorcycle myself." I said and wrapped my arms around his torso as he started the engine.