Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Elsa

The day of graduation...

I smiled lightly at the mirror. My strapless baby blue high down dress was finally of use.

I haven't talked to Jack since after school on Thursday, which basically drove him crazy. He's been texting me and calling me, so I turned off my phone.

He's tried coming here to talk to me, but I'm either just in my room or out somewhere shopping.

Since it's graduation day I'm probably going to have to talk to him...

My outfit was the dress and some white sandal high heels and even the locket Jack gave me. I'm not planning on not wearing it out in public.

Even when I move to California...

My makeup was done carefully today. My hair was in a French braid twisted bun. I put on the gown and held the cap.

Anna walked in.

"Hey graduation girl. How are you doing?" She asked softly. "Good. Do you think Jack will be mad at me?" I asked.

"If anything, he's mad at himself. When we get to graduation you have to tell him. Everything." She said.

"I know. But I'm scared." I said softly.

"Don't worry. It's just this then off to California you go. Just know this."

I looked her in the eye. "We'll all miss you, okay? Don't forget that. We love you." She said. I smiled while laughing lightly.

"Don't make me cry we're not even there yet." I said and hugged her. She laughed softly.

"Let's go downstairs."

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

At graduation...

When we got there, the big yard in the front of the school had chairs and a big stage. I spotted Mer and Punzie.

"I'll go talk to them for awhile." I told Anna and went to them.

"Oh my gosh! Elsa we thought you died or something!" Punzie joked. I smiled.

"Yeah well here I am." I said. We don't wear the cap and gowns until the actual thing starts and everything.

We started having a normal conversation until someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and was faced with Tooth.

"Elsa. Oh my god. You must be so mad at me. I get it if you don't want to ever see or talk to me anymore. Just please know I'm sorry." She said.

I gave her a small smile and a nod.

"So you're still mad at me right? Can we be friends after this?" She asked. "Actually I'm moving to California for university." I said.

"What? Is that what you wanted to tell Jack?" She asked.

I nodded. "Ugh I'm so sorry! I hope you'll be alright with Jack later."

She hugged me and hurried off somewhere. One of the teachers walked onto the stage.

"Hey hey hey soon to be graduates! Sit your booties in those chairs and we'll get this thing over with!"