Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Jack

I walked downstairs and saw Anna on the couch, upside down blowing on her nails...

"Anna what are you doing?" I asked. "Watching Mean Girls while doing my nails." She said. "While hanging upside down..." I trailed off.

"That's my thing, now shut up." She said which made me smirk. "Where's your mom?" I asked. "She's at work. Why are you downstairs? And were you guys fighting?" She replied.

"Yeah we were fighting but I apologized and now I have to make her a sandwich." I explained.

She giggled. "She likes tuna sandwiches with mayo, lettuce, and tomato." She said and I laughed a little.

"Thanks for the tip. I'll be going into the kitchen now." I said and walked into the kitchen. It took me awhile to make the sandwich since I didn't know where everything was.

But I did it. Yes, accomplishment. I got a napkin and walked back into the living room. "And by the way, if Elsa ever has an argument with you and she ends up crying in my arms, I will beat you up." She said and pointed at me, intimidatingly.

"Yeah, I got the memo. I'll be going upstairs now." I said and chuckled before heading upstairs. I walked into Elsa's room to see her sleeping.

I chuckled and put the sandwich on the table. I sat on her bean bag chair and looked around the room.

I got her phone and started charging it. I was charging it right next to me so I could see it. When it was probably 4% I started using it while it was charging.

I know it's wrong to snoop but eh. When I opened it there were a bunch of texts on her lock screen. From Hiccup.

She told me her password so I checked the messages.

Hiccup : sorry about what happened

Hiccup : are you still mad at me

Hiccup : you can slap me tomorrow if you want

Hiccup : can you reply please

Hiccup : you're really mad aren't you

Hiccup : just don't tell Jack anything, he'll probably beat me up

Hiccup : ok bye

Tell me what? I turned off the phone and looked over at Elsa. She was still sleeping. Obviously.

I walked in front of the mirror and stared at myself. I ruffled my hair and touched the mirror. I shook my head and I got a text on my phone.

I looked at who it was. My friend from Ohio, Ethan?

Ethan : whatsup man, haven't talked in awhile eh?

Me : hey, why are you suddenly texting me?

Ethan : what, I can't talk to my old friend?

Me : idk :|

Ethan : alright. Anyway, I heard you got a girlfriend huh? Elsa or something

Me : how did you find out?

Ethan : this girl on Facebook posted pictures with you and her at a carnival. You were kissing and playing and everything.

Me : yeah what about it?

Ethan : ur different. You aren't as bad a$$ or whatever.

Me : maybe. But this conversation is over. Bye

Ethan : poor you, losing your coolness and everything.

I rolled my eyes and deleted the conversation.