Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Elsa

The next few days, in fact, weeks have been great. Everything was at peace. Hiccup and Merida were getting along quite well and the same thing with me and Jack. Punzie and Eugene were getting along too.

Anna and Kristoff were getting close. It's been the best school year ever.

It's been probably eight weeks (2 months) since Jack came to Ever After High. Jack has been acting different too.

He's been acting really jumpy and he's tense too. But he made a few new friends as well.

He told me about this guy named Brian. But, he prefers Bunny. He's Australian and he has a thing about kangaroos. He told me that this Bunny kid is pretty annoying and weird too.

He made another friend named Sandy. He has blonde hair that was the same color as gold and he's shorter than average kids.

The last person he made friend's with was a girl, which made me sort of uncomfortable as his girlfriend. Her teeth were perfectly white. She had blonde hair but she had purple, blue, and green tips. Her eyes were a close color to purple. Her name is Tiffany (made it up xD) but most of the time people call her Tooth because of her teeth.

Sometimes he hangs out with them after school at Tooth's place with her uncle. I have no idea what his name is but he likes being called North.

Sometimes he would even sit with them at lunch instead of with us. Which bothered me.

At least Punzie would still sit with us at lunch instead of with Eugene. But Jack was acting weird and different.

Saturday morning...

I got up at 8:00. I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I got up and yawned loudly. I fixed my sheets and looked at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing white yoga shorts and a purple tank top that had a snowflake on it. I didn't have any makeup on and my hair was messy.

I combed my hair down and put on my kitty slippers before walking out my room and downstairs.

I saw Anna and Kristoff. "Anna? What's Kristoff doing here?" I asked.

"Well, we were jus hanging out. If you don't mind." She said blushing.

"Nah, it's fine. Just be quiet since I'm still tired. Where's mom and dad?" I said walking into the kitchen.

"They went out again." I nodded and took out a frozen waffle. I put it in the microwave and got milk.

The microwave beeped and I took out the waffle. I put the waffle and the milk on the counter and I tied my hair into a bun.

"Elsa, how come you always wear makeup at school? You look better without it." Anna said as I sat next to her.

"Well if I suddenly stopped wearing makeup the other people will freak out and maybe say I look ugly without makeup since they never saw me without it." I said and bit into the waffle.

Kristoff and Anna started talking so I changed the TV channel.

"Have you talked to Jack yet?" Kristoff asked. I sighed. "No, he's been hanging out with his other friends more often now. Especially that Tooth girl. Should I be worried?" I asked and drank some milk.

"No, trust me. Girls always get jealous or uncomfortable when their boyfriend hangs out with girls. But I'm sure that Jack wouldn't do that to you." Kristoff said.