Untitled Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own the Dallas Stars, or Tyler Seguin. I only own Danielle and Adrianna and the plot.

*Flashback*
*Danielle's POV*

I stood off to the side watching Tyler say goodbye to his family, his mother, sisters and his father. He was headed to Boston as a new member of the Boston Bruins! My heart was bursting I was so happy for him, he has finally made his dream come true, join the NHL. I smiled and I watched him nod his head in my direction and smile as he made his way to me from his mother. I smile and wipe a few stray tears as he approached me. He put his hands on my cheeks and wipes a few I missed, as I smile up at him. "You are going to be amazing, I can't wait to watch you dominate the league."

"I am going to miss you Dani, way to much." He kissed my forehead and put his forehead against mine. "Your going to visit in a few weeks right?"

"Try to stop me." As more tears started to fall, quicker then I could stop them. They called his flight over the loudspeaker and I nudge him away. "Now go before you miss your flight."

"You ready for me to leave?" He smirks.

Another tear falls as I shake my head "I was never ready for you to leave..."

"I love you Dani, to the moon and back." My heart exploded, but I knew he didn't mean it the way I did.

"I love you too Ty." He gave me one last wave and hugged his family one last time before heading to the terminal, heading for Boston and the NHL.

*3 years later, still Flashback*
*Danielle's POV*

I was finishing a paper for one of my sports medicine classes when I heard my phone in the kitchen of my parent's home. I was still living with them while I finished up my degree. I was in school to become an athletic trainer and was finishing up my degree in just a few short months.

"Sweetie, it's Tyler calling!" My mom, Carol, called out to me.

I stood and headed for the kitchen, taking my phone from her "Hey Ty, what's up?"

"Dani, I've been traded."

My face dropped "What? Why?"

"I wasn't bringing in the points they wanted and my excessive partying since the Stanley cup win... so they traded me." He explained.

I sunk down into my chair back at the dining room table "Where did they trade you too?"

"Dallas."

My eyes widened as I stood from my chair and headed for the living room, turning on ESPN.

"Ty, I'm so sorry. So what happens now? What about your apartment in Boston and where are you going to live in Dallas?" I ask, sitting next to my dad, John, on the couch.

"Well luckily the lease on the apartment in month to month so that's fine I just have to be out by August 1st, and luckily after I was in the All Star game I kept in touch with Jamie, so he's letting me crash with him until I find a place."

"Thank god for Jamie Benn. What did he say when you called him?"

Tyler chuckled "He was fine, he was pretty happy they were getting me."

"Alright well I'll catch a flight within the next few days and come help you get packed up."

"Alright, when you find out send me the info."