Untitled Part 11

Disclaimer: I do not own Tyler Seguin, or the Dallas Stars! I only own Danielle and Adrianna.

*Tyler's POV*

As we walk into the arena in Boston I get chills up my spine. It's only the 3rd time I've played in this arena since I was traded and I'm still uneasy everytime I come here. I'm one of the first players here so I get my skates on and decide to get some solo ice time before the others get here. The Bruins are letting us get our morning skate in first then they will go after us.

I glide around the ice practicing my shots when I hear someone behind me, I turn and see Peter Chiarelli, the man who traded me. I frown and slowly skate to him, "Chiarelli, how ya doin?"

"I'm doing well Tyler, how are you?"

"Great, never been better."

"Look Tyler I never really got the chance to tell you I was sorry. We just couldn't have that kind of press for our team and you weren't bringing in the scores or skills we expected, so we had to let you go."

"Alright Pete, listen. First, the partying stopped once I had a baby. And two, if I wasn't bringing in the points or skills, then why am I one of Dallas' top players." I tell him as I skate off the ice and head for the locker room, where I find Jamie, Val and Jason Demers.

"Segs, don't let him get to you. Let's focus on the game tonight alright?" I nod and we get ready for practice as the other team mates filter in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That small talk with Peter must have lit a fire in me because I ended up scoring a hat trick against Tukka and the Bruins that night.

That'll show them.

When Jamie, Val, Jason and I went out that night to celebrate the only thing I couldn't help but think while I was with them was I was better off in Dallas anyway.