Untitled Part 6

Disclaimer: I do not own Dallas Stars or Tyler Seguin, I only own Danielle and Adrianna.

Adrianna 6 months!

Adrianna 6 months!

Adrianna's outfit (with black pants)

Danielle's work attire, with black high top converse

*Danielle's POV*

It's finally the first game of the season! Tonight the stars are playing their first home game against the St Louis Blues. I haven't really seen Tyler today at all since he left this morning for the morning practice/skate and they watched game play tapes after. The game starts at 7 so I have to be at the arena by 5 incase anyone has any concerns or issues they want checked.

I get to the arena and decide to bring Adrianna to see her daddy since she hasn't seen him pretty much all day. I carry her to the locker room and knock first. I see Devin Shore open the door and smile when he sees us "Hey! Were all good come on in."

"Thanks Shoresy." I smile. I walk in and Tyler spots me almost immediately

"Hey what are you doing?" He smiles at me, but I put my hand out so he doesn't walk to me. I set Adrianna down sitting on the carpeted floor "Alright babe go get daddy!"

She claps and lets a huge grin shine when she spots Tyler "Come here baby girl." He kneels down and Jamie kneels next to him as the other players stop to watch. Adrianna starts slowly crawling to Tyler and his mouth drops. "Oh my god Dani she's crawling."

"Yeah she started that this morning. I set her down in the living room on the carpet and walked to get her food ready in the kitchen, come to grab her and she is over at Cash's bed playing with him." I laugh.

It takes her a few minutes, but she makes it to Tyler as he scoops her up and kisses her "Hi big girl! Good job"

"Now it's time to get her a pair of skates." Jamie says, smiling at Adrianna.

"Let's get her walking first before we talk skates Jamie." I laugh. "Alright I have to bring her up to Katie now." I walk over to grab her from Tyler. "Come on sweet girl, we gotta go see Aunt Katie." I take her from Tyler and she starts to cry as we walk away from him.

*Tyler's POV*

As Dani took Adrianna from me so I could start getting dressed for the game I heard her start whimpering and when Dani walked away I heard her start crying, and it shattered my heart. I grab my pads and start putting them on "Oh man that's gotta hurt." Jamie says, next to me.

"Oh it does. She does it everytime I leave her and it kills me each time." I explain

"Oh it only gets worse Segs, my little one is 5 and still hates it when I have to leave." Faksa tells me. Jamie puts a hand on my shoulder and pats it once before we resume getting ready for the game.

*Danielle's POV*

I calm Adrianna down a few minutes after we leave the room and I go meet Katie up in the family suite above the seats. "There is my girl! I've been waiting for you!" She comes and grabs her from my arms as I laugh and set her bag down on a chair. "Dani this is Jamie and Jordie's parents, Heather and Randy Benn. This is Danielle Jones, she is Tyler's girlfriend and this is their baby Adrianna."

"Oh how precious! I didn't even know Tyler had a girlfriend or a baby!" Heather says, fawning over Adrianna as I shake hands with Randy.

"Yeah she just had a breakdown because we had to leave him. She is for sure her daddy's girl." I tickle her stomach as she laughs.

"It's great to meet you Danielle. You'll have to join Tyler next time he visits."

"Of course thank you. I have to get downstairs now but thank you again for this Katie. Everything should be in her bag but if it isn't you know where to find me." I kiss my girl goodbye before I head out down to the locker room.

I head down to the locker room and see the guys all stretching and preparing for the game so I go into my office, yes Hitch gave me my own office! He said that because I am a mom and have my baby here with me I should be allowed my own space so I can have her in here with me. I couldn't be more thankful for him and what he has done to help me and Tyler.

I was getting my stuff together and go through some of the files for the players. I was going through Jason Spezza's when I heard a knock "Come on in." The door opens and Tyler walks in, all dressed for the game. "Hey Ty, what's up?"

(Over the course of the 6 months they have been living together, they finally established that they would be together. They admitted to each other that they had feeling for the other so they are together now!)

"I just wanted to see how your first day was going so far and how Adrianna did after she left?" I smile at him as he asked me. He absolutely adores our baby girl and it warms my heart.

"She calmed down a few minutes after she left you and she went with Katie without a problem. She is fine Ty, don't worry and Katie knows if she has any problems she knows where to find us and if she cant she can find Jamie." I stand up from my chair and walk to him and put my hands around his neck. "Don't worry Ty, our girl is fine. Focus on winning the game tonight, it is her first hockey game after all."

He laughs and then he kisses me lightly, but as usual, it becomes heated before either us can stop it, or either of us want too. Before I knew it he had my against the wall, lifted with my legs around his waist.

I had my fingers in his hair as we furiously made out against the wall of my NEW office

I had my fingers in his hair as we furiously made out against the wall of my NEW office. I finally pulled away and smirked at him "You have a game to win, so we need to stop now." I lightly kissed him again before whispering to him "We have all night after Adrianna goes to bed"

He kisses my neck lightly before letting me down and walking back to the door. "I'll see you after?"

"I'll be here with bells on, and a baby." He laughs as he walks out of the room.