Untitled Part 3

Adrianna's room at her parent's house

*Danielle's POV*

It's been a little over a week since Tyler found out about me being pregnant and he has been texting me everyday for updates and making sure I'm not in labor.

I've been very pregnant today, and she has been moving around like crazy since early this morning, and I've been getting these sharp pains in my lower belly since about 3 this morning, but I just wrote them off as Braxton hick contractions.  

Right now he was playing a home game in Dallas so I was on the couch with my mom, dad and sister watching the game.

It's the beginning of the first period when the pain continues, but has progressively gotten worse, so I grab a hold of my stomach before I can catch myself and cringe. "Dani, are you okay?" My dad asked me.

"Yeah, just pressure." I try to say, but before I can continue a contraction kicks in "There just Braxton hicks, I just have to try and walk them off." I stand and begin to walk to the kitchen to get a cup of ice water when I feel my legs get very wet, down to my socks. "Oh no, not now. Mom!" She runs over "My water just broke."

"Oh no baby, Kylie go grab her hospital bag. It's go time!" My mom yells while my dad gets his shoes on and grabs my moms and a jacket for me. 

"I cant be, Tyler is playing right now."

"Well baby, that baby isn't going to wait for Tyler."

"But I'm not due yet!"

"Honey she doesn't care, she's ready now." Kylie comes down the stairs and we all head for the car and head for the hospital.

We get there and they admit me to the maternity floor and get me all hooked up to multiple different machines. "Kylie can you please call Tyler?"

"On it." She runs out the door. She comes back a few minutes later "I couldn't get him, they are finished up the first period so he's still playing."

About an hour after I was admitted, my doctor comes to check up on me "So your almost there, your moving along very quickly. How long have you been in labor for?"

"I've been feeling pains since about 3am, but I thought they were just Braxton hicks, until my water broke."

"That explains it, so get ready to push I am going to bring your sister and mother back in." She smiled and walked to the door. She returned about 10 minutes later "Ready to meet your little girl Danielle?"

"I called Tyler again, but they are finishing up the game. I'm sorry Dani." Kylie explained.

"It's okay, it's my fault anyway. I should have told him sooner."

"Alright, let's get going!" Her and the nurses prepare themselves and me and 5 pushes later, my little girl entered the world.

*Tyler's POV*