Untitled Part 7

Disclaimer: I do not own the Dallas Stars or Tyler Seguin, I only own Danielle and Adrianna.

*Tyler's POV*

We won the game the night before scoring 5 to 3 against the Blue's in our home opener and today I sent Danielle out for a girls day with Katie and kept Adrianna home with me. She hasn't asked or taken any time to herself since she had Adrianna so I wanted her to go out and have fun and Katie was more then willing to take her. I was sitting on the couch watching Adrianna crawl around the living room, playing with Cash and Marshall. I felt my phone start to vibrate so I grabbed it and saw it was Jamie. "Hey man what's up?" I answer

"Hey Segs, so since Katie and Dani are out on there girl date, want to have some of the guys over and have a cookout? I'll stop at the store on the way over."

"Sure sounds good, I still have Adrianna here too."

"Obviously" he laughs "Alright let me call some of the guys and well be over in a while." We hang up and I grab Adrianna "Alright my girl lets give you a bath and get dressed before your crazy uncles get here." She giggles as we walk up the stairs.

I give her a bath and change her out of her pajamas

After about an hour we walk back downstairs and I put her down near her toys on the floor when I hear the door bell ring

After about an hour we walk back downstairs and I put her down near her toys on the floor when I hear the door bell ring. I walk over to answer it and see Shore, Klingberg, Jamie and Jordie, and Nichushkin "Hey guys" I open the door for them and as they all walk in Adrianna peers around the couch and crawls around it towards them.

"Hey little girl" Jamie grabs her and scoops her up and she crawls towards him. I grab some of her toys and bring them outside and Jamie sets her down so she can play, but is right in my sight so I can keep an eye on her. The stairs are gated off but still... "That's a very fitting onesie Segs" Jamie laughs as we all sit on the back porch.

I laugh too "I know I thought so. Candace got it for her."

"Man she is crawling everywhere" Klingberg says

"I know it's crazy." As she crawls up to my legs, I grab her arms and pick her up and she is in my lap. "Uh, your crazy girl. And she loves playing with the dogs, I can't get her to leave them alone." I laugh as she claps. "Oh yeah, so funny Adrianna Rae." The guys laugh at her too.

The guys stay for about 3 hours and around 7 they head out, saying individual goodbyes to Adrianna. After they all leave, Jamie sticks around since Katie is still out too so he figures he'll stay. As me and Jamie are cleaning up the kitchen Adrianna starts whimpering and whining, I notice the time and start making her a bottle. "She getting tired?"

"Yeah, it's getting close to that time and since she didn't really sleep she's got to be exhausted. Can you keep an eye on her for one second while I grab her pajamas?" he nods and I run to grab them before grabbing the bottle and heading for the living room, Jamie following. He turns on ESPN as I finish changing Adrianna and start giving her a bottle.