Untitled Part 13

Disclaimer: I do not own Tyler Seguin, or the Dallas Stars. Only Danielle and Adrianna.

I was standing on the bench behind the team next to Hitchcock watching the game when the ref blew the whistle to a hooking call so I looked down to check something until I heard a commotion on the ice so I glanced up and saw Jamie hunched over slowly skating to the bench while Tyler and Jordie went after a St. Louis player, causing a brawl that the refs managed to separate before it got to insane.

I hop over the bench and make my way to the edge and wait for Jamie, I glance up and see the ref trying to contain Tyler and I smile knowing he's defending Jamie. As Jamie makes his way to me finally I bend down to his level "Jamie what happened?"

"He clipped me with the edge of his stick right under my gear, got my ribcage." Trying to catch his breath.

"Alright come on, let's go and check it out."

He waved me off "No I'm good."

"Do I need to get Adrianna, she'll tell you." I laugh.

Jamie chuckles and shakes his head no "No way" He walked through the opened door and follows me to the back, the examine room.

Jamie lays down on the table and I start checking his rib area. The period ends after 2 minutes and Tyler and Val come in the room. "Hey you alright man?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah I'm good, he just got me in the right spot."

"Yeah it's just bruised so I'll wrap it and you should be good to go for the rest of the game if your up to it. Other then that just ice it and it should be good as new within a few weeks." I explain, going to one of the drawers and grabbing some bandages.

Tyler kisses me goodbye as they head back for the locker room to discuss period 2 with Hitch.

After the game ended I checked on Jamie before heading to my office to fill out my reports from tonight. I was finishing up as Katie came in with Adrianna. "Mommy, Daddy was naughty tonight." She says to me, making me chuckle as Katie fights back a laugh at how serious she was.

"Oh was he?"

"Yes! He almost hit that guy"

"Baby that man Daddy tried to hit hurt Uncle Jamie." Adrianna gasps and put her hands on her cheeks, she is so dramatic and it kills me. She turns and walks back into the locker room and right up to where Tyler and Jamie were standing talking with Radulov and Val.

"Daddy!" Tyler turns and picks Adrianna right up "Daddy, why didn't you hit that mean guys. He hurt my Uncle Jamie!" Tyler glances at me as he bites down on his mouth, trying to hold back a smile while Jamie burst out laughing with Rads and Val.

"Babe the referees wouldn't let me."

"Well that's not fair!"

"Hey I'm alright Adrianna, no blood no foul."

"Or missing teeth" Making us all laugh again. This girl is too much for me sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the game and tons of paperwork for me, we finally arrived home around 10pm. Tyler carried Adrianna, who was passed out on his shoulder, upstairs to put her to bed and I headed for the kitchen to clean out Adrianna's snack and sippy cup, make sure the dogs were fed and taken out for the night and the house was set for the night before heading upstairs to bed. I peeked in and checked on Adrianna and saw she was sleeping, wildly as usual. 

I headed to the bedroom and immediately made a beeline for my dresser for my pajamas but something on the bed caught my eye. I stopped to investigate and saw the prettiest diamond ring I had ever seen sitting in the middle of the bed. 

I slowly pick it up and stare at it, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes

I slowly pick it up and stare at it, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes. I hear Tyler's footsteps behind me and turn to face him as he continued to walk towards me. "I know you don't like cheesy, or romantic cliché stuff, so I'll do it this way instead." He grabs my face gently and kisses my forehead before whispering to me "Marry me Dani?" 

I look down at the ring, not believing this is real life before bringing my eyes back up to Tyler's. "I thought you would never ask."

He smirks "So is that a yes?"

I punch his shoulder "Yes you lughead, now put this ring on me before I change my mind." We both laugh as he takes the ring from me and slides it on my finger before I leap into his arms, feeling like I could fly.