Untitled Part 4

Disclaimer: I do not own Dallas Stars or Tyler Seguin, just Danielle and Adrianna.

*Tyler's POV*

I was downstairs grabbing some food for Dani and I while she was upstairs in her room with Adrianna. I grabbed a few granola bars and some toast with a couple water bottles before heading back up to her room. I walked in and saw Danielle sitting on her bed with Adrianna in front of her freshly changing her.

I sit down next to Dani and in front of Adrianna

I sit down next to Dani and in front of Adrianna. I glance at Dani as she eats her toast and smile. God I never realized how beautiful she was, honestly she was gorgeous. She had been my best friend since middle school and I always thought she was pretty, but now she is absolutely beautiful. I lean over and kiss her cheek as she turns to me and smiles. Before I think twice, I lean over again and kiss her.

We pull away and she bites her lip blushing before turning back to Adrianna and I continued eating my food stealing little glances at Dani too

*Flash Forward 3 weeks*
*Tyler's POV*

After staying with Dani and Adrianna for a week, I had to return to Dallas. I was fine with that because I was grateful for Hitch even allowing me to miss 2 games. No one knew the real reason I was gone except for obviously Hitch and Jamie, they just told the other team mates I had a family issue at home to tend too.

I was hanging out at home with Jamie, Val and Devin by the pool when my phone starting ringing. I grabbed it and saw it was Danielle calling. "I'll be right back guys." I walk inside the house into the kitchen and answer. "Hey Dani, what's up?" We still hadn't clarified our relationship, but once she officially moves here I intend too.

"Hey Ty, I just wanted to make sure it was still okay for us to stay with you until we find a place more permanent."

"Dani you are staying here. Not until you find somewhere else, this is yours and Adrianna's home too."

"Are you sure Tyler?"

"Never been more sure. I'll see you next week?"

"Yupp, I'm almost all packed up. Just got some odds and ends then I will be catching my train at 6am and I'll be there by 10am the next day."