Untitled Part 12

Disclaimer: I do not own Dallas Stars or Tyler Seguin, I only own Adrianna and Danielle.

Time jump 1 year!!

*Danielle's POV*

I arrive at the arena and when we park I unbuckle Adrianna from her seat and set her down. It's a few weeks after her 2nd birthday.

I hold her hand as we walk into the arena and she immediately notices that the team is already on the ice for practice

I hold her hand as we walk into the arena and she immediately notices that the team is already on the ice for practice. She lets go of my hand and runs over to the opened door, but doesn't step out on the ice, she knows not to without her skates. "Daddy! Uncle Jamie!" She yells, right in the middle of drills. I rush over to her and swoop her back to me. Hitch was standing right by her and when he heard her he turns and smiled.

"Sorry Hitch,"

"Now that's enough Danielle, you don't have to apologize for her being excited to see her father and uncles."

"But I don't want her to interrupt practice, and there doing drills."

"It's alright they are almost done."

"Daddy!" she yells again when she sees Tyler skating nearby. He stops and turns, smiling when he sees her standing next to me. She walks back to the door and puts her arms out, asking for him to grab her. He turns to Hitch, silently asking for permission.

"Go ahead, practice is over anyway." Tyler smiles and skates to her, and she immediately melts into him, equipment and all, she doesn't care.

"Go grab her skates." Tyler tells me, and I slip them right out of my bag.

"I already was prepared." I laugh as he sits her on the wall, changing her shoes to skates. Katie and I smile watching as the others skate around her, all taking turns helping her skate, but Tyler, Jamie and even Val were never too far away from her at all times. They trusted their teammates but still, that girl is their world.

After practice Katie comes to my office with me and Adrianna for a while before we head out before the game tonight

After practice Katie comes to my office with me and Adrianna for a while before we head out before the game tonight. Adrianna was coloring in her book on the floor while Katie ran to the bathroom and I was buried in files. Kari had gotten seriously hurt a couple games ago so I've had to do loads of paper work for it.

Katie came back and helped me organize my files while Adrianna dug through her backpack she insisted on carrying around with her. Suddenly she started crying "Adrianna? Baby what's wrong?" I stand up as Katie holds her.

"I need daddy, where's daddy?!" She cries to me, breaking my heart.

"He's getting changed baby, what happened?"

"I lost my shirt mommy, I lost daddy's shirt. He's going to be mad mommy cause I can't wear it and he's going to lose,"

"No baby, no not at all." As she cries harder. I look at Katie as she tries consoling her. Adrianna fights so Katie will let her go so she sets her down and Adrianna runs right to the door and runs to the locker room, still in tears. "No Adrianna wait!" I run after her but she had found Jamie already. Tyler's not in sight but Jamie looks up at up worried as he scoops her up and holds her as she continues crying.

"What's wrong? Why is she crying?" He asked.

"She can't find Tyler's jersey so she is afraid he will be mad cause he won't score and win if she doesn't wear it." I explain to him.

Jamie frowned and held her until Tyler comes back.

*Tyler's POV*

I walked back into the locker room after meeting with a representative from Adidas about a new commercial, and see Jamie holding a sobbing Adrianna in his arms. "What's going on? What's wrong?"

"Daddy" Adrianna says, holding her arms out for me so I take her from Jamie as she continues sobbing into my shirt.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask her, rubbing her back.

"Daddy I so sorry, don't be mad at me." I look confused and fuzz's my eyebrows at Dani.

"She can't find your jersey she usually wears so she thinks you won't score, and lose and you'll be mad at her." Dani explains as Adrianna cries harder.

My heart breaks as she cries "No baby, here" I set her down on the bench and dug into my gym bag. I took out her jersey and handed it to her. "I didn't want to risk you being sad because you forgot it so I grabbed it before I left this morning. All better?" As I wiped her tears away. She sniffled and wiped them too as she reached out and took it from my hands. She examined it to make sure it was hers and smiled when she saw my number on the back. She didn't want the one that said Daddy because she thought it was awesome to have her last name on a jersey.

"Yes daddy, thank you. Mommy look daddy had it!" She took it and ran to Dani to show her.

Dani took it and put it on Adrianna and then she started dancing around the locker room telling everyone they were going to win because she got her jersey. I smile watching her, as she jumped in Val's lap hugging him.